Kindergarten Brawl May Land Two Women In JailAugust 5th, 2010 - 8:10 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
California, Aug 5, (THAINDIAN NEWS) In a development two women have been slapped with charge of fighting with each other at a kindergarten graduation event at Victorville. They had a quarrel which led to the catfight. The incident took place in June at the Puesto del Sol Elementary School. The incident has been confirmed by the sheriff of the San Bernardino County. The two women started arguing during the event and at first it was nothing more than a verbal altercation, as witnesses have reported. Later they turned physically violent towards each other and exchanged blows, as reports confirmed.
At that time the incident took an ugly turn as a number of men jumped in between them. The thing turned in to a nasty brawl pretty soon. It has been reported that one man involved in the brawl had a weapon. Thankfully no one was left injured in the incident and no one was arrested either. The arguments started on a Facebook comment regarding the team Los Angeles Lakers. The two women Marina Ruth Vargas, 29 and Queiona Burt, 31 have been charged with misdemeanor by the cops. As per the prosecutors, both the women can land up in jail if they are proven guilty of interference with peaceful conduct at an educational institution. That can lead them to a six months imprisonment or else they may serve 3 months jail for doing unlawful acts on school premise.
The date of arraignment has been set on August 25th. The sheriff regretted that despite being grown up women they indulged in such an act and it was totally uncalled for.
- Two Women Arrested And Charged With Misdemeanors For Kindergarten Brawl - Aug 07, 2010
- Two women charged in kindergarten brawl - Aug 05, 2010
- Two Women Arrested For 'Kindergarten Brawl' - Aug 05, 2010
- Women Accused Of Kindergarten Brawl May Have To Serve Six Months In Jail - Aug 07, 2010
- Two Arrested, Twenty Involved in Kindergarten Brawl - Aug 05, 2010
- Kindergarten Parent Brawl Cancels Graduation Ceremony - Jun 26, 2010
- Brawl Involving Parents Explodes At A Californian School During The Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony - Jun 26, 2010
- Bieber in brawl with photographer? - May 28, 2012
- Rehab center worker fired after brawl with Lindsay Lohan - Dec 22, 2010
- Dog the bounty hunter's daughter charged with harassment - Apr 08, 2011
- Man finds mountain lion in his garage - May 26, 2011
- Vince Neil of 'Motley Crue' Arraignment on DUI Charges - Oct 11, 2010
- Sean Penn charged with battery and vandalism - Feb 21, 2010
- Chavez touts tourism venture with Cuba - Aug 11, 2012
- Shooting Incident At State Park - Jul 19, 2010
Tags: altercation, arraignment, california aug, catfight, educational institution, graduation event, imprisonment, kindergarten graduation, los angeles lakers, misdemeanor, peaceful conduct, prosecutors, quarrel, ranjan, san bernardino county, two women, unlawful acts, vargas, victorville, women in jail