Kate Middleton Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Parents Congratulate ThemNovember 17th, 2010 - 8:23 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Nov 17, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The citizens of United Kingdom were delighted when the Royal family officials announced that Prince William of Wales is engaged to his longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton. The newly engaged couple has been receiving congratulatory messages from all across the world for their happy and peaceful future. Kate Middleton’s parents in an exclusive interview expressed their happiness to the media. Prince Williams proposed to Kate Middleton with his mother Lady Diana’s blue sapphire 14 diamond studded ring and Kate Middleton flashed her ring in one of the interviews of the couple.
Kate Middleton’s parents Michael Middleton and Carole Middleton said that they are “delighted” to hear their daughter’s engagement news and both of them are fond of Prince Williams. Michael Middleton told that he and his wife are thrilled at the prospect of wedding sometime in the next year. He also said that his daughter and Prince Williams are together for many years and in the process they got to know about Prince Williams well. About Prince Williams, Michael Middleton said that they think that Prince Williams is “wonderful” and both Carole Middleton and him are “fond” of him. About Kate Middleton and their future son-in-law Michael Middleton said that they make a “lovely” couple and “fun” to be with. Kate Middleton’s parents said that they wish the couple “happiness” for their future.
While speaking about Kate Middleton’s engagement ring, Prince Williams said that it was his way of making sure that his mother did not miss out on the excitement of the day. He said that it was his way of keeping his mother close to his engagement. Prince William said that the ring was special to him like Kate Middleton is special to him as well. Hence for him it was “right” to “put the two” together.
- Prince William And Her Long-Time Girlfriend Kate Middleton Engaged - Nov 17, 2010
- Kate Middleton's parents 'thrilled' by her engagement to Prince William - Nov 17, 2010
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Engaged to Marry in London - Nov 19, 2010
- Princess Diana's Engagement Ring, From Harry to Kate, via Prince William - Nov 18, 2010
- Prince William And Kate Middleton's Engagement Photos Released Officially - Dec 13, 2010
- Diana's ring made smaller to fit Kate's finger - Apr 13, 2011
- Prince William proposed to Kate Middleton with mum's ring - Nov 17, 2010
- Kate Middleton's parents attend shooting weekend at Balmoral - Nov 02, 2010
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Soon To Tie The Knot - Nov 13, 2010
- Diana's dazzling sapphire ring caught Prince Harry's eye first - Nov 19, 2010
- Millions to celebrate 'People's Royal Wedding' on April 29! - Nov 24, 2010
- Britons want Royal Family to foot Wills, Kate's wedding bill - Nov 20, 2010
- Prince William, Kate Middleton Appears In Joint Television Interview - Nov 18, 2010
- Prince William proposed to Kate Middleton in an isolated cabin in Africa - Apr 25, 2011
- Kate will wear ghost of Diana on hand: Ex-butler - Apr 26, 2011
Tags: carole middleton, citizens, congratulatory messages, couple happiness, diamond, engagement ring, excitement, gina gomez, girlfriend kate, kate middleton, lady diana, longtime girlfriend, michael middleton, parents, prince william, prince william of wales, prince williams, royal family, united kingdom, william of wales