Justino Sanchez, Of Puerto Rico, Accused Of Perpetrating A ‘Blowtorch Attack’ On His FamilyJanuary 4th, 2011 - 7:53 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
A 45-year-old Puerto Rican male, Justino Sanchez Diaz, has been accused of assaulting his familial members with petrol and a blowtorch. Justino has now been indicted for slaughter as well subsequent to the demise of two of his supposed victims from their injuries as a consequence of Justino’s attack.
Justino had been seized by the policemen on the charge of wounding his family on January 1. Nonetheless, the Justice Department of Puerto Rico has revealed that a teenaged niece and 32-year-old cousin of Justino have passed away from their scalds. Seven other familial members of Justino have been disfigured as a result of his attack.
The police officers have voiced that Justino showered petrol across a room at his parents’ dwelling on Saturday and then ignited the room with a blowtorch as his 13 familial members congregated for a discussion. The dwelling was located in Florida, which is a town in the north of the Puerto Rican island. The police officials have not yet been able to ascertain the rationale behind this appalling attack.
Justino has to face the charge of nine counts of endeavored murder. The blowtorch was prepared by him utilizing a stick and a cloth plunged into fuel.
Kate Donahue, an Arizonian, had arrived in Puerto Rico with Jesus Sanchez, her fiancé, with whom she got engaged two weeks back. They had emerged in the island to celebrate their engagement with Jesus’ relatives, one of whom is Justino. Kate is now, tragically, fighting for survival after she too was one of the victims of Justino’s ghastly attack.
- Puerto Rico Blowtorch Attack Victims Recuperating, Attacker Arrested - Jan 04, 2011
- 2 killed in Puerto Rico blowtorch attack - Jan 04, 2011
- Puerto Rican held for killing two in US - Aug 17, 2012
- Puerto Rico Mayor camps out to prove that the streets are safe - Aug 03, 2012
- Crime statistics won't be fudged: Puerto Rico top cop - May 17, 2012
- Ricky Martin to promote Puerto Rico tourism on world tour - Mar 15, 2011
- Roberto Duran bio-pic to begin filming in June - Apr 03, 2012
- Actress Roselyn Sanchez brings joy to kids with cancer - Aug 31, 2012
- Wisin, Yandel hope for P.Diddy collaboration on new disc - Aug 17, 2011
- Music stars denounce Puerto Rico crime wave - Mar 01, 2011
- Cheo Feliciano to join Dominican singer for his new album - Jul 07, 2011
- Puerto Rico mulls curfew in response to crime wave - May 21, 2011
- Christina Ricci finds new love - Feb 05, 2012
- Puerto Rican rappers sing on social ills - Jul 03, 2011
- Spanish couple wins Puerto Rico Salsa Congress - Aug 01, 2011
Tags: arizonian, blowtorch, consequence, cousin, demise, donahue, january 1, jesus sanchez, justice department, justino, niece, petrol, police officers, police officials, policemen, puerto rico, rationale, relatives, slaughter, survival