Judge Uncertain About Releasing Annie Le’s DocumentsOctober 23rd, 2009 - 7:43 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Oct.23 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The judge presiding over the case of the murder of the graduate student of Yale University, Annie Le, declared that he would take a long time to decide whether or not to make the documents in the related case public.
The murder of Annie Le took place on the eighth of September, 2009. It happened on the campus of the University. Annie was a 24 old. She was writing her doctoral thesis under the Yale School of Medicine’s Department of Pharmacology. She was murdered on the day she was about to be married. She was found dead inside the building where her research laboratory was located. She was found after a search was put up when the security camera saw her enter but did not see her leaving. On inspection, she was found in the basement laboratory of the building, inside a wall, preceded by a trail of bloody clothes. The mouse keeper for Yale, Raymond Clark III, was arrested for the murder of Annie. He was put in a solitary cell. It was apparently his first crime and definitely his first time in jail. The authorities kept him alone not because of his violence, but because they feared he might be assaulted by the other inmates.
The officials entrusted with the investigation of the murder have not yet publicly released any of the documents related to the case. The court documents are believed to contain crucial information regarding the case. Nothing about the case, neither the murder nor the arrest, have yet been made public. Judge Roland D. Fasano is being pressurized by the media to release the documents.
- Yale Student Annie Le Strangled Before Being Stuffed Into The Wall - Sep 18, 2009
- Yale student Annie Le strangled & murdered - Sep 18, 2009
- Annie Le: Possible Suspect Being Questioned - Sep 16, 2009
- Raymond Clark III Indicted With Charges Of Annie Le Murder - Sep 18, 2009
- Annie Marie Le, A Yale Student Found Dead - Sep 14, 2009
- Annie Le's Family And Friends To Hold Private Memorial Service - Sep 19, 2009
- Annie Le Murder Investigation: Lab Techinician Taken In To Custody - Sep 16, 2009
- Brit-Indian bride was 'sexually assaulted before being gunned down' in Cape Town - Feb 20, 2011
- Uttar Pradesh girl was raped by legislator, his guards - Jan 11, 2011
- Long Island Teen Andre Narcisse's Death At Yale Still A Mystery - Nov 04, 2009
- Honeymoon murder: Indian-origin couple not officially married - Dec 04, 2010
- Woman's body found in bag in Mumbai - Apr 25, 2011
- Dewani murder case: Accused husband attempts suicide - Feb 22, 2011
- Aarushi case: Forensic scientist's cross-examination on - Aug 24, 2012
- Anni Dewani's ashes immersed in Swedish lake - May 16, 2011
Tags: annie, authorities, basement laboratory, court documents, department of pharmacology, dey, doctoral thesis, fasano, graduate student, inmates, long time, raymond clark, research laboratory, roland, school of medicine, security camera, solitary cell, violence, yale school of medicine, yale university