Judge Out Of The Case Of Casey AnthonyApril 20th, 2010 - 8:27 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
April 20, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): A Florida judge in the notorious and gruesome Casey Anthony murder trial is extracting himself from the case.
Circuit Judge, Stan Strickland, granted a proposal on Monday launched by Casey Anthony’s legal representatives that requested that the judge recuse himself.
Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys had contended that the observations the adjudicator Strickland made to a blogger in recent times illustrated that he was biased against Casey Anthony.
In his pronouncement, Strickland has rejected the thought that he had done anything immoral. Nevertheless, he has declared that he is eliminating himself from the case since Casey Anthony’s legal representatives are expected to assert prejudice each time the judge pronounced against their propositions.
The 24-year-old Casey Anthony has refused to accept guiltiness and culpability for the first-degree slaying of her toddler. Casey has uttered that a baby sitter had abducted her daughter, Caylee. The child’s bodily leftovers were unearthed in December 2008, six months after she was declared to be missing.
Caylee Anthony was an American kid, who evaporated in June 2008 and was consequently exposed as bereaved. Her shocking and rather macabre demise magnetized national concentration. Her mother, Casey Anthony was charged on October 14, 2008, for her first-degree murder. The police personnel regarded Casey Anthony’s explanation of Caylee’s evaporation as doubtful. This was subsequent to the police personnel comprehending that Casey had not mentioned to the police about her misplaced daughter for more than a month.
- Caylee Anthony murder trail throws up more surprises - May 27, 2011
- Defense now alleges that Caylee Anthony drowned in pool - May 25, 2011
- Prosecutors Desire The Death Penalty For Casey Anthony - May 15, 2010
- Casey Anthony trial continues - Jun 03, 2011
- Casey Anthony trial: Jury sees pictures of Caylee's skull - Jun 10, 2011
- Casey Anthony found hiding in Florida - May 23, 2012
- Judge Refuses To Drop Murder Charges Against Casey Anthony For the Murder Of Daughter Caylee - Oct 18, 2009
- Casey Anthony ordered to go back to Orlando - Aug 02, 2011
- Judge Rules Casey Anthony Could Face Death Penalty - May 12, 2010
- Cindy Anthony will not face perjury charges - Jul 13, 2011
- Grandmother breaks down during Casey Anthony trial - Jun 01, 2011
- Casey Anthony's case judge steps down - Apr 20, 2010
- Casey Anthony Judge Quits The Case - Apr 20, 2010
- Reports suggest that Casey Anthony is in hiding - Sep 22, 2011
- Casey Anthony reveals that she became pregnant after being raped - Jan 12, 2012
Tags: abducted, adjudicator, american kid, baby sitter, blogger, case circuit, circuit judge, culpability, defense attorneys, evaporation, first degree murder, florida judge, guiltiness, leftovers, legal representatives, men at work, murder trial, pen men, pronouncement, stan strickland