Joran Van Der Sloot ConfessesSeptember 8th, 2010 - 8:06 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Sep 8, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The Dutch national Joran Van Der Sloot who lived in Arabia and had been indicted by federal grand jury in the United States for wire fraud and extortion related to the whereabouts of Natalee Holloway. Just after five years of Natalee Holloway’s disappearance he was charged with first degree murder and robbery of Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramirez in Peru. The alleged killer hogged limelight once again with his latest interview with a newspaper where he admitted that he exhorted Natalee Holloway’s family and he feels guilty about it.
Joran Van Der Sloot said that he misused the Natalie Holloway case for her own advantage. He also stated that he told lie after lie about the case as he was being “paid” to do so. He said that he misused the situation for his own advantage and now he regrets his actions. He also stated that he willingly took money from Natalee Holloway’s family for revenge. While admitting the whole situation Van Der Sloot said that he had taken blame for five long years and he had got anger built up because of that.
Joran Van Der Sloot said that he will speak the truth when the right time comes and reveal the truth. He said that for everything that happened since 2005 regarding Natalie Portman and Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramirez’s case, he feels guilty for all the lies he said to the media. He said he got into the whole “web” of problems all by himself and now he has to deal with it. In his interview Joran Van Der Sloot said that he feels bad for Natalie Portman’s family as they had to lose a daughter.
- Natalee Holloway's mother consoles family of Peruvian woman killed by Joran van der Sloot - Jun 18, 2010
- Fox News: Joran van der Sloot lied during confession - Jun 11, 2010
- BREAKING: Natalie Holloway Suspect Joran Van Der Sloot Accused of Peru Murder - Jun 02, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Confesses Murdering 21 Year Old Woman In Lima - Jun 11, 2010
- Joran van der Sloot admits extortion of Holloway family - Sep 06, 2010
- BREAKING: Joran Van Der Sloot Arrested in Santiago for Peru Murder! - Jun 04, 2010
- Beth Holloway Says That She Has "No Hate" In Her Soul For Joran van der Sloot, Media Says - Sep 19, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's Mother Talks To Flores Family - Jun 18, 2010
- Joran van der Sloot's mom says that 'he is sick in the head' - Jun 20, 2010
- FBI Denies Making Payment To Joran Van Der Sloot - Jun 10, 2010
- Suspect in disappearance of Natalee Holloway accused of murder in Peru - Jun 03, 2010
- Joran van der Sloot, suspect in disappearance of Natalee Holloway accused of murder in Peru - Jun 02, 2010
- Holloway's Dad Seeks Answers From Aruba Authorities - Jun 15, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Tries To Strike A $1 Million TV Interview Deal From Prison - Jul 03, 2010
- Family of Natalee Holloway extorted for Information Of her whereabouts - Jun 12, 2010
Tags: alleged killer, anger, disappearance, extortion, federal grand jury, first degree murder, flores, gina gomez, joran van der, joran van der sloot, limelight, natalee holloway, natalie holloway case, natalie portman, revenge, right time, robbery, stephany, tatiana, wire fraud