Joran Van Der Sloot Brags He Has Received Marriage Offers in PrisonJune 23rd, 2010 - 1:16 am ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
June 22 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Joran van der Sloot, who is being held in a Peruvian prison for the murder of Stephany Flores, was the prime suspect in the case of the disappearance of Natalie Holloway since May of 2005, when she vanished on her spring break trip to Aruba, where van der Sloot was the last person to see her alive. Although he does not seem to wish to talk to the judge who is investigating his case, van der Sloot was more than willing to give an interview bragging about the numbers of women who are writing to him.
In an interview with De Telegraaf newspaper on Tuesday, van der Sloot boasted to the world that he had received several marriage proposals from women while in his cell in the Lima Peru prison where he awaits trial in the murder of Flores. “One of them even wants me to get her pregnant,” van der Sloot claimed.
Meanwhile, his mother has called him “sick in the head” and claims that van der Sloot ran to Peru because his family was pressuring him to get mental help. After confessing to killing Florez, van der Sloot is now attempting to retract the confession. He has made and the retracted several different accounts as to what happened to Holloway since 2005, but her body has never been found.
- Joran van der Sloot admits extortion of Holloway family - Sep 06, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's mother consoles family of Peruvian woman killed by Joran van der Sloot - Jun 18, 2010
- Flores and Holloway Families Meet, and Compare Notes on van der Sloot - Jun 19, 2010
- Suspect in disappearance of Natalee Holloway accused of murder in Peru - Jun 03, 2010
- BREAKING: Joran Van Der Sloot Arrested in Santiago for Peru Murder! - Jun 04, 2010
- Fox News: Joran van der Sloot lied during confession - Jun 11, 2010
- Natalie Holloway's Dad Seeking Answers in Aruba After Van Der Sloot Confession - Jun 15, 2010
- Aruba prosecutor: Not informed by Peruvian police about Joran van der Sloot's recent confessions about Holloway - Jun 11, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Confesses To Killing Hollway And Flores - Jun 11, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Demands $1 Million For A TV Deal - Jul 03, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's dad seeks answers from Aruba officials - Jun 15, 2010
- Van der Sloot alleges that a thief killed the Peruvian woman - Jun 14, 2010
- Accused Killer, Joran Van Der Sloot, Categorized As A Romantic Person By His Ex-Girlfriend - Jun 19, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot's Request To Nullify His Confession, Denied By Judge - Jun 29, 2010
- Murder suspect Joran van der Sloot detained in Central Chile - Jun 04, 2010
Tags: aruba, confession, de telegraaf newspaper, disappearance of natalie holloway, flores, joran van der, joran van der sloot, lima peru, marriage, marriage proposals, mental help, peruvian prison, prime suspect, sick in the head, spring break