Jimmy Buffett hospitalized after a fallJanuary 27th, 2011 - 1:06 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Sydney, Jan 26 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Jimmy Buffett remains in hospital after the singer fell from a stage after a concert in Sydney, Australia. The accident happened on Wednesday during a concert.
According to the Daily Telegraph the star had just finished singing the song “It’s been a lovely cruise, I’m sorry it’s ended” when he fell from the stage. The song was the third performance of the singer during the concert. The singer was immediately rushed to the hospital but the extent of the injury was not revealed.
However CNN reported that a spokeswoman for the hospital where the singer has been admitted revealed that the singer is in a stable condition.
Spokeswoman, Denise Coughlan, told CNN four hours after the singer has been taken to the hospital that the 64-year-old remains in a stable condition. The spokeswoman did not however want to give specific details about the injuries that that Jimmy suffered.
For the past week, the singer with the Coral Reefer Band has been performing in concerts in Australia. Most of the concerts that the singer performed at were sold out.
He is currently at the St. Vincent’s Hospital in Sydney.
- Veteran Singer Jimmy Buffett Falls Off Stage In Sydney - Jan 27, 2011
- Jimmy Buffett Concert At Gulf Coast This Weekend - Jul 07, 2010
- Jimmy Buffet in Stable Condition After Fall off Stage - Jan 27, 2011
- Jimmy Buffet to host a concert to boost those affected by the oil spill - Jul 07, 2010
- Warren Buffett diagnosed with prostate cancer - Apr 18, 2012
- Justin Bieber & Chris Brown might perform together - Apr 25, 2011
- Jimmy Buffett To Conduct A Concert On Gulf Shores - Jul 07, 2010
- R. Kelly makes a live comeback on 'X Factor' - Dec 24, 2011
- Stampede at Atif Aslam concert, three girls killed - Jan 10, 2012
- Jimmy Buffett's Surprise Guest Appearance - Aug 01, 2009
- Scissors removed from Chinese kid's head - Mar 26, 2012
- Singer George Michael suffering from severe pneumonia, cancels UK tour - Nov 26, 2011
- Adam Lambert invited by Queen for performance - Feb 21, 2012
- Jagjit Singh admitted to Lilavati Hospital - Sep 24, 2011
- Bruce Springsteen all set to be a guest on Jimmy Fallon's show - Nov 11, 2010