Jason Allen Tattersall Once Again Sentenced To Prison After Torturing Youth With “DOG” TattooDecember 12th, 2010 - 7:41 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Dec 12, (THAINDIAN NEWS) A 35-year-old Australian man has once again been sentenced to prison by the court after he was charged with tattooing “DOG” on the forehead of an 18-year-old named Steven Jiminez. On December 9, as the Wollongong District Court Judge Paul Conlon sentenced him to prison, Jason Allen Tattersall stood silent. After he had been released from prison in February 2010, he committed this inhuman act on the young man for having sexual relationship with his girlfriend.
Enraged on hearing that Steven Jiminez had slept with his girlfriend, he straight away decided to take revenge on the teenager. On the February 25, Jason Allen Tattersall along with his friends launched an attack on Steven Jiminez after they lured him inside a house. The jealous lover beat the youth mercilessly. According to reports, despite Steven Jiminez being mentally impaired, the jilted lover abused him and went on to break his ankle with a baseball bat. After this he is said to have taken him outside the house where he and his friends installed several punches and kicks on the youth. By this time, Steven Jiminez had lost consciousness. It was during this moment that the 35-year-old tattooed “DOG” on his forehead with green ink.
As a result of this, Steven Jiminez’ life has taken a toll. He claims that he can never get a job because of the fretful thing written on his forehead as people always give him a despicable look. In order to hide the shameful thing he now has resorted to keep long fringes on his forehead and wears cap for most of the time.
- Jilted beau in court for sending 17,000 SMSs to ex-lover - Jun 10, 2011
- Britney sports butterfly tattoos on her neck - Oct 04, 2010
- Man pushes lit firework up boy's hips, jailed - Aug 29, 2012
- Man jailed for silencing crying baby forever - Dec 08, 2011
- Man held for throwing acid on girlfriend's relative - Jun 14, 2010
- Indian-origin solicitor jailed for smuggling drugs into jail - Mar 13, 2012
- Briton gets 18-year jail for slitting woman's throat - Apr 21, 2012
- Russian offers his back for tattoo ads - Apr 19, 2012
- Tattoo solves seven-year-old murder case - Apr 23, 2011
- Oz mum sends teenage daughter to brothel to fund business - Oct 08, 2010
- US man sentenced, fined $300 for tattooing 'Daddy's Boy' on 3-yr-old son - Apr 07, 2011
- Teenager tortures man for gossiping about lesbian lover - Aug 31, 2010
- Father kills children to hurt his ex-wife - Dec 09, 2011
- Danny Boyle dating 'Sin City' star - Aug 05, 2012
- Septuagenarian carries 305 country flags and maps - on his body (Lead, superseding earlier story) - Apr 25, 2011
Tags: australian man, baseball bat, conlon, consciousness, dey, district court judge, forehead, fringes, girlfriend, jason allen, jealous lover, jiminez, judge paul, madhuri, punches, revenge, sexual relationship, tattoo, wollongong district court, young man