Jack Trawick’s execution todayJune 11th, 2009 - 10:13 pm ICT by GD
Jack Trawick’s wish is finally going to get fulfilled today. The executed serial killer had begged for death penalty in the court during his trial. He had said that if he were not given a death sentence, he would end up killing a fellow prisoner or a prison worker. His wish was fulfilled and he was punished with death penalty. The courts gave their verdict in 1994. Trawick was given a death sentence for killing 21-year-old Stephanie Gach.
The execution is scheduled to take place on Thursday in Atmore. The execution date was passed by the Alabama Supreme Court and was set on 11th June 2009. 62-year-old Jack Trawick has been an Alabama Death Row inmate in the Holman Correctional Facility since May 11, 1994.
Trawick had confessed to the murder charges brought against him in his trial proceedings. In addition to this, he had also provided the names of his other victims. In 1992, he had abducted Stephanir Gach from the parking lot of her Irondale apartment. He had then tied her hands and taped her mouth.Later he had strangled her and stabbed her. He then got rid of the body of the young girl by dumping it in an illegal trash dump off Grants Mill Road.Four months prior to this incident, in June 1992, he had murdered 26-year-old Frances Aileen Pruitt. According to official reports,Trawick had stabbed her 53 times. The body of Frances was found behind Hill Crest Hospital.
Trawick had gained a lot of hype and undeserved attention when he set to publish and elaborate his heinous crimes in graphic comics on the internet, later the Alabama Legislature passed a law to put a stop to it.
- Man Killed by Rooster at California Cockfight - Feb 09, 2011
- Pakistani girl films grisly murder of her lover - Feb 16, 2011
- Chinese man executed for 2009 stabbing spree - May 11, 2012
- Spears' fiance to become her co-conservator - Apr 09, 2012
- Will Smith To Plan For A Remake Of Musical 'Annie' With Daughter Willow - Jan 22, 2011
- Ohio conducts the execution of Johnnie Baston with animal euthanasia - Mar 11, 2011
- Britney Spears' beau returns as her agent - Jan 25, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Iran hangs 11 convicted drug traffickers - Nov 25, 2011
- Illinois likely to end death penalty - Jan 12, 2011
- Babysitter killer jailed for life - Jul 25, 2012
- Tearful farewell to murdered teacher - Feb 10, 2012
- How Britney Spears' boyfriend transformed from chunk to hunk - Apr 29, 2011
- Court awards 10-year jail to man for killing wife - Aug 08, 2012
- Layla Trawick arrested in the 'Target stabbing' case in Hollywood - May 05, 2010
Tags: abducted, aileen, alabama death, alabama legislature, alabama supreme court, atmore, correctional facility, death penalty, death row inmate, death sentence, fellow prisoner, grants mill, heinous crimes, hill crest, holman, illegal trash, jack trawick, serial killer, trial proceedings, young girl