Israel club shooting kills 2, injures 11August 2nd, 2009 - 3:59 pm ICT by IBNS
Israel, Aug 2 (IBNS) At least two people were killed and 11 others critically injured in a shooting at a Tel Aviv club Saturday night, the police said.
“The shooting occurred at a gay club…two died and eleven wounded,” police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld told reporters on Sunday.
“We still don’t know who were the shooters and why they attacked the gays. However, it does not appear to be a terrorist act. We are investigating the matter,” Rosenfeld said.
No other details were immediately available.
- Several dead, others injured after Tel Aviv gay center shooting - Aug 02, 2009
- Thousands gather for Gay Pride parade in Israel - Jun 11, 2010
- Three killed, 10 wounded in Tel Aviv shooting (Lead) - Aug 02, 2009
- Israeli policeman shot dead in West Bank - Jun 14, 2010
- Israeli embassy car targetted in Delhi, four injured in blast (Roundup) - Feb 13, 2012
- Israel fears more rocket attacks - Mar 27, 2012
- Israel to deploy anti-missile system - Feb 20, 2012
- Report: Gunman holding hostages at Turkish embassy in Tel Aviv - Aug 17, 2010
- Briton Stabbed, U.S. Tourist Killed In Israel - Dec 20, 2010
- Latest WikiLeaks cables reveal Israel's alliances and worst fears - Apr 08, 2011
- Iran rejects Israeli accusations over Bulgaria blast - Jul 19, 2012
- Two killed, 15 wounded in Tel Aviv shooting - Aug 02, 2009
- Israeli-Palestinian prisoner swap deal to start Tuesday - Oct 15, 2011
- Probe intensifies but no headway in Monday bombing - Feb 16, 2012
- Egypt Air strikes out Israel from route map - Mar 26, 2011