Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s Website Hacked By Cyber CriminalsJanuary 6th, 2010 - 8:54 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Jan 6, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The increasing rate of cyber crime and website hacking is becoming a serious issue of these days. Last month, a band of hackers who called themselves as “Iranian Cyber Army” had hacked a popular social networking site and claimed their dominance in the cyber world. It appears that after the social networking sites, the hackers have aimed the websites of politicians. In a recent report, it has been stated the cyber criminals have targeted the website of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the sixth President of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
As per the reports, the criminals who had hacked the website of the president had prayed for his death in the year 2010. It has been reported that the hacker had mentioned the list of celebrities, who had died in the year 2009 and wanted god to take the life of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in the present year. Reports indicate that the hackers had not only prayed for the death of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad but also hoped the same for Ayatollah Sayyid Ali Khamenei, the Supreme Leader of Iran. Hacking of the website and praying for his death on his own site has raised the eyebrows of people. Many people had tried to visit his website after the report of hacking surfaced. However, most of them could not as the site faced some outage problems.
The reports of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s website hacking has created a huge controversy but none of the cyber crime group has claimed this act. Media representative tried to contact the Iranian officials to know about the investigation report of this act. However, none of the officials have made any comment yet.
- Is Iran President Ahmadinejad about to resign over row with Khamenei? - Apr 30, 2011
- Khamenei rebuffs Ahmadinejad on official's dismissal - Apr 21, 2011
- Iran hails Iraq's 'growing influence' - Apr 24, 2012
- WikiLeaks reveals Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei has terminal cancer - Nov 30, 2010
- Khamenei supercedes Ahmadinejad over minister's resignation (Lead) - Apr 18, 2011
- Iran to 'powerfully' respond to a US attack - Nov 10, 2011
- Andhra government websites hacked - Feb 16, 2012
- Zardari to visit Iran for talks: Iranian envoy - Jul 14, 2011
- Iran marks 33rd anniversary of Islamic Revolution - Feb 12, 2012
- Planned rally to support revolts draws Iranians anger - Feb 10, 2011
- Iran, North Korea call for expanded ties - Sep 01, 2012
- Ahmadinejad shows whose boss by sacking Iran's foreign minister - Dec 14, 2010
- Khamenei orders institute to control cyberspace - Mar 08, 2012
- Masters degree must for Iran's lawmakers - Apr 29, 2011
- Ahmadinejad to unveil nuclear achievements Wednesday - Feb 15, 2012
Tags: ali khamenei, crime group, cyber army, cyber crime, cyber criminals, cyber world, investigation report, iranian officials, iranian president mahmoud, iranian president mahmoud ahmadinejad, islamic republic of iran, leader of iran, mahmoud ahmadinejad, media representative, president mahmoud ahmadinejad, republic of iran, sixth president, social networking site, social networking sites, supreme leader