Iran To Arrest Tan Women To Uphold The Islamic Dress PolicyMay 1st, 2010 - 6:51 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
May 1, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): Iran has issued a caution to suntanned females, who appear like walking models, that they will face arrest as a consequence of a fresh governmental movement to put into effect the Islamic dress policy.
Brig Hossien Sajedinia is the Iranian capital’s police boss. He has explicated that a national onslaught on the well-wishers of the political opposition would be widened to women, who have been regarded as the infringers of the character of the Islamic law. He expounded that the Iranian populace desires that the police operate decisively and speedily if it witnesses any misbehavior by women in public.
Men, who disobey Islamic principles, will also be attacked. He emphasized that in some zones of northern Tehran, the police personnel have glimpsed many suntanned females, who seem to be like walking models. Such indecency is intolerable and the perpetrators of it will initially face admonition and, in case of repeated violations, will face incarceration.
Iran’s Islamic headship has initiated a concerted campaign to convince the populace that immoral evilness is inundating the lanes of Tehran. National decrees instruct that women sport headscarves. Nevertheless, many women, predominantly in the capital, expend deeply on fashions that scarcely stick to the rules.
The announcement of an admonition to the tan females came soon after Ayatollah Kazim Sadighi, an important cleric, alarmingly divulged that females, who dressed indecently, perturbed males. The resulting disturbance will generate earthquakes.
- Iranian Authorities To Arrest Suntanned Women - May 01, 2010
- Islamic dress code: Suntanned women who look like "mannequins" to be arrested - Apr 28, 2010
- Suntanned women face arrest in Iran - Apr 28, 2010
- Iranian official rejects female football team's headgear - Jul 08, 2010
- Iranian cleric says that promiscuous & scantily dressed women are responsible for the quakes - Apr 21, 2010
- Iranian president's media adviser jailed - Nov 21, 2011
- Iranian Cleric Proclaims That Licentious Females Cause Quakes - Apr 21, 2010
- US warships in Gulf 'sitting ducks' for Iran missiles - Jul 05, 2012
- Iran to announce new 'big' nuclear achievements - Feb 11, 2012
- Iran might go on a preemptive strike - Feb 22, 2012
- US hikers release in Iran delayed again - Sep 19, 2011
- 'Iran won't give in to western pressure' - Feb 12, 2012
- FIFA allows caps for Iranian girls at Youth Olympic - May 04, 2010
- Iran to respond 'strongly' to any 'destructive' US act - Oct 16, 2011
- Acid to be poured in Iranian's eye for blinding lover's husband - Dec 13, 2010
Tags: admonition, ayatollah, concerted campaign, dress policy, headship, indecency, iranian capital, islamic dress, islamic law, islamic principles, kazim, men at work, misbehavior, northern tehran, pen men, political opposition, populace, public men, well wishers, women sport