Invisible bike helmet finally goes on saleAugust 20th, 2012 - 8:48 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Stockholm, Aug 20 (THAINDIAN NEWS) It has been seven years of waiting for the world first invisible helmets, now you do not have to worry. One can purchase the helmet now thanks to the Swedish designers who made this possible. This has been their wish for along time now, they came up with the idea of introducing the helmets but they were quite unable to produce them.
With the availability of the resources their wish has come true and Terese Alstin and Anna Haupt-who are the two main designers of the helmet-are proud of themselves for such a great invention that would favor many.
One advantage of the helmet is that one will now be able to feel free while cycling or riding a motorcycle because the invisible helmet prevents the bulkiness on the head which is uncomfortable to many. Unlike the old helmets, one will now not have to worry about the hair style. This is because; the invisible helmet prevents the undoing of ones hair style.
Most of the people claimed that it is impossible for one to come up with the helmet but the designers have proved the pessimists wrong. The helmet has an air bag which inflates in cases of accidents within 0.1 seconds. The helmet is not expensive considering the services that it delivers, it is $350 only.
- Hovding Airbag Cyclist Helmet goes on sale - Aug 20, 2012
- Now, inflatable collar to replace helmet - Oct 22, 2010
- Motorcycle helmets could make you hard of hearing - Jul 31, 2011
- Swedish poet wins 2011 Nobel Prize in Literature - Oct 06, 2011
- Egyptian teen invents spacecraft propulsion system - May 24, 2012
- Hair-washing gadget wins time saver contest - Apr 11, 2011
- Indian fashion in a great moment: Spanish designer (With Images) - Jan 08, 2012
- Helmets must for bikers, pillion riders: Transport minister (Goa Newsletter) - Sep 01, 2012
- Dev Anand Bollywood's original style icon: Designers - Dec 04, 2011
- Fashion Trends In Bollywood (1960 - 2010) - Jul 28, 2010
- Cold caps help cancer patients keep their hair - Dec 21, 2010
- Swedish fashion firm to tap Chinese market - Jul 18, 2012
- Motorcycle helmets 'cut risk of spine injuries after collisions' - Feb 10, 2011
- Swedish couple endures 6 natural disasters on honeymoon - Apr 06, 2011
- Chitrangada loves 1970s style - Feb 16, 2012