Investigators In Aruba Likely To Reveal The Results Of The DNA Test In The Natalee Holloway CaseNovember 21st, 2010 - 9:21 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
November 21, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): A source attached to the family of Natalee Holloway, who had vanished years ago in Aruba, has revealed to ABC News that the Dutch authorities have had adequate time to analyze a jawbone that had emerged on an Aruban beach and connect it to Natalee’s DNA. The source mentioned that the Dutch/Aruban officers have possessed Natalee’s DNA since Tuesday and that they should be aware of the outcome now.
The source also divulged to ABC News that Natalee’s family has been obtaining assorted signals from the investigative officers, who, the source deemed, would publicly enunciate, with elaboration, that the bone was not that of Natalee if that was the case.
De Telegraaf has revealed that a single molar was intact on the jawbone. The tooth will be associated with Natalee’s dental specifics by the Dutch investigators.
Natalee’s distraught family, meanwhile, is still anticipating the consequences of the scrutiny into whether the jawbone was that of a human or not. The FBI has provided the Aruban/ Dutch forensics the dental particulars of Natalee. Paul Daymond, the FBI spokesperson, has mentioned to CNN that these particulars were transferred electronically. He also remarked that this is how data is exchanged and the manner in which the FBI is cooperating is not at all extraordinary.
The jawbone, detected by vacationers in a beach in the previous week, was handed over to the close by Phoenix Hotel. Natalee, who was 18 when she went missing, was last witnessed in Aruba with Joran van der Sloot, who is, currently, in Lima, with two additional males, all of them having been charged with the slaughter of a young Peruvian female. Joran was never officially indicted with causing Natalee’s vanishing. Nevertheless, he obtained by threat thousands of dollars from Natalee’s Mom, remarking to her that he was cognizant of the location of Natalee’s bodily remnants. But Joran escaped to Peru after attaining his extorted cash.
If found blameworthy for assassination and thievery in Peru, Joran will probably be condemned to between 15 and 35 years in a dungeon, as indicated by the Peruvian court’s spokesperson, Luis Gallardo, in June to the AP. A federal grand jury, meanwhile, in Alabama has also arraigned Joran with perpetrating wire deception and extortion in connection to the Natalee case.
Joran has openly admitted that he massacred Natalee and then nullified his admission numerous times. Among his explications, Joran has asserted that Natalee inadvertently plummeted from a balcony and that he threw her corpse in a swamp. He also divulged to an undercover correspondent that she deceased shockingly while they were smooching and that he flung her corpse in the ocean.
- Jawbone found on beach does not belong to long-missing teen Natalee Holloway, prosecutors say - Nov 23, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's Family Awaits Jaw-Bone Reports - Nov 21, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Confesses Murdering 21 Year Old Woman In Lima - Jun 11, 2010
- Results Are In on Jawbone DNA & Natalie Holloway - Nov 24, 2010
- Mother of Natalie Holloway Issues Statement: "No Good Answer" - Nov 20, 2010
- Jawbone rekindles Natalee Holloway cruise ship mystery - Jan 04, 2011
- Holloway's Dad Seeks Answers From Aruba Authorities - Jun 15, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's Jaw Bone Might Be A Key To Her Murder Mystery - Nov 19, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Demands $1 Million For A TV Deal - Jul 03, 2010
- Aruba prosecutor: Not informed by Peruvian police about Joran van der Sloot's recent confessions about Holloway - Jun 11, 2010
- BREAKING: Joran Van Der Sloot Arrested in Santiago for Peru Murder! - Jun 04, 2010
- Family of Natalee Holloway extorted for Information Of her whereabouts - Jun 12, 2010
- FBI Denies Making Payment To Joran Van Der Sloot - Jun 10, 2010
- American couple claims to have underwater photo of Natalee Holloway skeleton - Mar 20, 2010
- Accused Killer, Joran Van Der Sloot, Categorized As A Romantic Person By His Ex-Girlfriend - Jun 19, 2010
Tags: abc news, adequate time, cnn, daymond, de telegraaf, dna test, dutch authorities, elaboration, forensics, investigative officers, jawbone, joran van der, joran van der sloot, men at work, molar, natalee holloway case, particulars, pen men, phoenix hotel, vacationers