Indiana Man Swipes “Singlesnet” Profile Image With Democrat Candidate PhotoJuly 9th, 2010 - 6:58 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Texas, July 9, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The Texas Land Commissioner run may be a tough one but the “oh -so-handsome” candidate Hector Uribe has made a strong impact upon a date seeker. Reportedly, the Indiana man who has a profile in “Singlesnet” has swiped his own profile image with a “charming” photo of Hector Uribe.
Well that is not all. The man has also called himself to be a “great person” on his profile. He is 52 and a resident of Indiana and refers himself as “Man4all”. It’s nothing new that many of the date seekers have already replaced their own images with the photos of movie stars hoping they would impress the opposite sex. When asked about his “unforced” profile on “Singlesnet” Hector Uribe told the media that he was informed by a friend on Facebook who came up across the man’s profile in the dating site. He informed Hector Uribe that he had come across a date seeker’s profile whose profile image bears striking resemblance with the Texas Land Commissioner candidate. Associates reported that the photo which the man has uploaded happens to be an old agency snap of Hector Uribe who has also made a small appearance in the Tommy Lee Jones movie “No Country for Old Men”.
Hector Uribe who is running for the Texas Land Commissioner position against Republican Jerry Patterson said that he has no idea how “ugly” the Indiana man looks and so he is using Hector Uribe’s photo to make himself look better. He is surprised to have witnessed his photo on the dating website which was “creepy” and he does not know how to react.
- Women can detect your hidden 'beauty' online - Nov 14, 2011
- Texas Governor Rick Perry Does Cameo In "Deep In The Heart" - Jan 16, 2011
- New `Che' comic inspired by his most famous portrait - Apr 18, 2012
- Colombia elects woman attorney general - Dec 03, 2010
- Simon Pegg loves collecting his replicas - Jun 04, 2012
- Exploring 'unelegant' male bonding is funny: 'The Hangover' director (Interview) - Nov 10, 2010
- Sarkozy lied about visiting Fukushima - Apr 13, 2012
- James Franco quits Twitter - Apr 04, 2011
- Zuckerberg's private Facebook photos goes viral - Dec 07, 2011
- Reliance Communication launches 'job search on voice' service - Feb 03, 2011
- Tar balls reach Lake Pontchartrain - Jul 06, 2010
- Madonna's penchant to date younger men is 'creepy', says estranged bro - Jan 25, 2011
- Anne Vyalitsyna's Boyfriend Adam Levine Goes Full Monty, Almost! - Jan 07, 2011
- Jason Segal wants to play 'bad guy' role - Jun 13, 2011
- Is Scarlett Johansson going out with Tribes guitarist Dan White? - Dec 19, 2011
Tags: commissioner run, dating site, dating website, democrat candidate, facebook, hector, indiana man, jerry patterson, old men, photos of movie stars, profile image, ranjan, seekers, singlesnet, snap, striking resemblance, texas land commissioner, tommy lee, tommy lee jones, uribe