In and out burger extends reachJune 3rd, 2009 - 6:23 pm ICT by GD
In-N-Out Burger is now reaching out to its food lovers widely. The popular Southern California based burger joint is widening its periphery to reach out to the joint’s loyalists in farther parts. The eatery is expected to extend to places like Orem, American Fork, Draper and West Valley City.
There are just three variations of burger on the sparse menu chart. The “Double double” is stuffed with two beef patties, lettuce, tomato, onions, spread, and two slices of American cheese. Then there is the “Cheeseburger”. It is made up of almost the same ingredients as the “Double double”, with cutting down on the beef patties and the slice of cheese to one instead of two. The last item on the chart is the regular “Hamburger”. The Hamburger is made with one beef patty, lettuce, tomato, onions and spread.
The eatery is a private owned joint, and not a franchise. Everything delivered by them is almost always fresh. They don’t offer frozen food. The fries, the vegetables as well as the burger, all have a fresh feel to it, which is lacking in frozen goodies. The bun that In-N-Out uses is very soft, as is always with fresh bakes.The seating arrangement in the eatery allows for the waiting customers to have a glimpse of the potatoes getting chopped and fried into fries.
There is a low calorie variety available in In-N-Out for calorie watchers. The “Protein Style” is offered to the customers minus the bun. The other ingredients are wrapped in layers of lettuce leaves and given out. It is not quite the same as the original burger but if calorie is really a problem and the cravings don’t die down, it is a good option.
- Giant burger sets new world record - Sep 04, 2012
- World's Biggest Burger To Find It's Place In Guinness Book Of World Records - Jun 14, 2010
- Brisbane's 'monster' burger a 'heart attack on a plate' - Aug 18, 2010
- Taste the 1,500-calorie 'latest food atrocity' burger to believe it! - Jun 23, 2010
- Sydney cafe makes world's biggest burger ever! - Jun 07, 2010
- Australian Cafe cooks the world's biggest burger - Jun 14, 2010
- Artery-busting monster burger that packs in 4,800 calories unveiled in US! - Mar 26, 2009
- Rachael Ray in the Kitchen with Tyra Banks and Rocco DiSpirito - Oct 06, 2011
- Burger King launches '1160-calorie Meat Monster' in Japan - Apr 13, 2011
- Now a blood-vessel-busting 5000-calorie burger available in UK - Jan 28, 2011
- Now, a McDonald's burger named after Shane Warne! - Nov 10, 2010
- Burger King's NY Pizza Burger is waistline buster at 2,520 calories - Aug 19, 2010
- Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger: 1000 Plus Calorie "Luther Burger" - Aug 18, 2010
- Five Guys Burger Voted As The Best Fast Food Burger In US - Aug 18, 2010
- Doughnut Burgers And Deep-Fried Butter Represent The Popular New Foods At The State Fairs In America - Aug 11, 2010
Tags: american cheese, american fork, bakes, beef patties, beef patty, bun, cheeseburger, cravings, draper, food lovers, fries, frozen food, glimpse, lettuce tomato, loyalists, onions, periphery, potatoes, seating arrangement, slice of cheese