Hurricane Hannah still forming a dangerous frontSeptember 4th, 2008 - 12:05 am ICT by David M N James
Hurricane Hannah is still generating shivers across the United States. The hurricane degenerated from a hurricane and was classified as a tropical storm by the National hurricane center in Miami. The Hurricane center has been following the trajectory of the storm and has said that Hurricane Hannah projected path is a cause for concern.
The storm has made people worry since the season has such a tough hurricane season. Hannah is forcing people to prepare for yet another week of heavy and destructive rains and winds that howl and break down the peace and tranquil of their lives.
Hannah will not smash the Gulf Coast since the projected path of Hurricane Hannah shows it hitting the East Coast.
The winds are still making Hannah a Category 1 hurricane. The winds are moving at a speed of 75mph and faintly gaining.
Hannah is currently approaching Bahamas and the Bahamian government has issued a hurricane warning for Central and Southeastern Bahamas.
Possibly, if it gains Hannah will affect Florida, Georgia and possibly and much of South Carolina. It will make a landfall in Carolina by Friday on the South-Carolina/Georgia border.
- More than 800,000 without power as Hurricane Irene slams Puerto Rico - Aug 22, 2011
- Bobby Jindal skips Republican convention as storm looms - Aug 28, 2012
- Hurricane Irene weakens slightly as it marches toward North Carolina - Aug 26, 2011
- Powerful Hurricane Karl makes landfall on Mexico's Gulf coast - Sep 18, 2010
- Category four hurricane Hilary could threaten Baja California - Sep 24, 2011
- Dora weakens to Category 1 Hurricane - Jul 22, 2011
- Hurricane Danny Strengthening - Aug 27, 2009
- Hurricane Hannah gains as warnings are issued in areas under its trajectory - Sep 03, 2008
- Hurricane Katia strengthens into a major category four hurricane - Sep 06, 2011
- National Hurricane Center Expands Hurricane Watch Region As Hurricane Earl Gets Ready To Lash - Sep 01, 2010
- Hurricane Irene makes landfall in North Carolina, killing 3 - Aug 27, 2011
- Tropical depression forming in the Atlantic, could become tropical storm Bonnie - Jul 22, 2010
- Earl weakens to a category three hurricane, new U.S. watches issued - Sep 01, 2010
- Insured losses in the Carolinas estimated between $200-$400 million - Aug 28, 2011
- Hurricane Alex to become category two storm prior to landfall - Jun 30, 2010