Harry Potter theme park super sizes ride for obese visitorsSeptember 17th, 2010 - 8:13 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Orlando, Sep 17 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Visitors of the Universal Orlando with extra pounds had been missing out of the famous ride named after ‘Harry Potter’ but it looks like their luck has changed now, as officials of the amusement have now taken a step to help overweight customers enjoy the ride too.
The Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride was announced by Universal Orlando to be undergoing renovations so the once narrow spaces will be enlarged after much criticism from customers in the past. Renovation work has started on the overheads that consumers gripped before going on the breathtaking rides.
The Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride is the most sort after ride in the Orlando based amusement park from the host of rides available at the park.
“We always want to accommodate as many guests as possible on our attractions. After watching Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey operate for several months, we made some adjustments to the ride’s overhead restraints that would allow more people to ride. We’re thrilled to be able to give more people the opportunity to experience this attraction,” according to Universal spokesman Tom Schroder.
The Orlando Attractions Magazine was the first to announce the company’s ongoing renovations on the famous ride. At the moment, only a couple of ride cars have been expanded but the rest is expected to follow suit soon.
- Universal Orlando Decides To Supersize Their Harry Potter Ride For Obese Visitors - Sep 17, 2010
- Harry Potter theme park rides cannot accommodate fat visitors - Sep 17, 2010
- Harry Potter park opens in US for wizard fans - Jun 19, 2010
- Record breaking Harry Potter theme park Universal Orlando wows visitors - Oct 16, 2010
- Harry Potter Theme Park To Open Soon - May 30, 2010
- Harry Potter Rides Supersized To Accomodate Obese Visitors - Sep 17, 2010
- Now, Harry Potter theme park at Universal Studios - Jun 20, 2010
- Harry Potter Theme Park At Orlando Witnessing Record Crowd - Jul 11, 2010
- Plans For Opening Harry Potter Theme Park Set Afloat - May 30, 2010
- 'Harry Potter...Deathly Hallows 2' - a shallow end (IANS Film Review) - Jul 15, 2011
- Harry Potter theme park opens in Florida - Jun 18, 2010
- Harry Potter Theme Park Nears Completion - Mar 26, 2010
- Harry Potter theme park to open on the 18th of June - May 30, 2010
- Warner Bros To Set Up Harry Potter Museum In Britain - Nov 12, 2010
- Harry Potter Theme Park To Be Unveiled At Orlando - Feb 04, 2010
Tags: amusement park, breathtaking rides, cars, consumers, harry potter, harry potter theme, harry potter theme park, journey, narrow spaces, orlando attractions, overheads, renovation work, renovations, restraints, spokesman, tom schroder, universal orlando