Harry Hamlin Announces Being Robbed While On TVOctober 6th, 2010 - 7:55 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
October 6, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin appeared on the Today show last night in order to promote their new books along with a reality show. However, it was there they got to learn of the burglary at their Belle Grey boutique. Reports put the total amount of stolen goods from the Sherman Oaks, Calif boutique at $10,000 consisting mostly of designer clothing.
Hamlin surprised his audience by announcing it live on television just after he finished receiving a call on his cell phone. This occurred when he was on his fourth hour of the show along with Kathy Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb. He said that their clothing store had been divested of its goods while their alarm company, ADT did absolutely nothing. They are totally useless complained the irate man. Rinna piped in claiming that it had happened three times. She was in the midst of showing off her new mouth, post surgery. She had finally opted to have the filler removed that had puffed up her lips for many years now.
Cat Wellman, a friend of Rinna who looks after the day to day operation of the store revealed that the thieves had used a crowbar to break open the front door early in the morning, around 6:20 A.M. They had then proceeded to clean the first two racks of all its garments. Wellman spoke to Page Six about the theft at the store.
An event had been planned for the next day together with Decadestwo, a consignment shop dealing in high end designer clothes and accessories which they sell for a discount. The thieves had apparently, had no clue as they made off with several dresses and T-shirts leaving all the highly priced designer stuff behind.
Christos Garkinos, the founder of the Decadestwo thanked his lucky stars that the Chanel bag on the display window had been left untouched.
The reality show, ‘Harry Loves Lisa’ is scheduled to be aired on TVLand while Rinna’s work of fiction, ‘Starlit’ and Harry’s autobiographical work, ‘”Full Frontal Nudity’ were released a couple of days earlier by Simon & Schuster.
- Lisa Rinna And Harry Hamlin's Belle Grey Boutique Robbed - Oct 06, 2010
- Lisa Rinna Speaks About Her Lip Reduction On "Today" Show - Oct 07, 2010
- Lisa Rinna Reveals Her Casting Couch Experience - Oct 12, 2010
- Victoria Beckham plans to open stores in China - Jun 15, 2012
- Lisa Rinna booted out of 'Celebrity Apprentice' - Mar 15, 2011
- Lisa Rinna's casting couch admission shocks many - Oct 12, 2010
- 'Casting Couch' Claims Lisa Rinna - Oct 12, 2010
- Young actresses should stop trying to be the next Jolie, says Lisa Rinna - Nov 04, 2010
- Hugh Hefner's 2010 sexiest celebrities revealed - Feb 12, 2010
- Beyond designing, Ritu Beri eyes lifestyle space - Aug 02, 2012
- Lisa Rinna's Casting Couch Experience Revealed - Oct 12, 2010
- Beyonce To Launch 'Purr'- A Perfume With Exotic Fragrance - Oct 18, 2010
- Google's Boutiques.com knows what you want to wear before you do! - Dec 25, 2010
- Lisa Rinna Does A Demi Moore - Sep 05, 2010
- Kourtney Kardashian sued by clothing company - Jul 14, 2010
Tags: 99s, autobiographical work, belle grey, consignment shop, crowbar, decadestwo, designer clothes, full frontal nudity, harry hamlin, hoda, irate man, kathy lee gifford, lisa rinna, lisa rinna and harry hamlin, men at work, page six, pen men, starlit, tvland, wellman