Happy Halloween Quotes and commentsOctober 31st, 2009 - 9:09 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York City, Oct 31 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Halloween celebrations are in the air and here are some spicy quotes to spice up your celebrations. Perhaps the best Halloween quote of all comes from The Huffington Post, “Halloween Is The Second Highest Grossing Commercial Holiday After Christmas. What used to be just a singular holiday with minimal things to purchase has turned into an entire “Halloween Season.”
Here are funny quotes to spice Halloween.
Funny Halloween Quotes and Sayings
“I’ll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween.” – Unknown Author
“There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin.” – Linus from ‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’
“Charlie Brown is the one person I identify with. C.B. is such a loser. He wasn’t even the star of his own Halloween special.” – Chris Rock
“Nothing on Earth is so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night.” – Steve Almond
“On Halloween, the parents sent their kids out looking like me.” – Rodney Dangerfield
“This Halloween the most popular mask is the Arnold Schwarzenegger mask. And the best part? With a mouth full of candy you will sound just like him.” – Conan O’Brien
“Just like a ghost, you’ve been a-hauntin’ my dreams, So I’ll propose on Halloween. Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you.” – The Classics IV
“Studio 54 made Halloween in Hollywood look like a PTA meeting.” – Lorna Luft
“They did that little thing on South Park, and they mentioned my name and had a character of me judging a Halloween contest. It was really funny. That made me the coolest aunt on earth.” – Tina Yothers
“Being in a band you can wear whatever you want - it’s like an excuse for Halloween everyday.” – Gwen Stefani
Here are some interesting Halloween jokes to crack up at the party.
Funny Halloween Jokes
Q. What do the skeletons say be for eating? A. Bone appetite
Q. What happens when two vampires meet? A. It was love at first bite!
Q. What’s a Vampire’s least favorite song? A. Another one bites the dust!
Q. Why was the mummy so tense? A. Because he was all wound up.
Q. Why didn’t the skeleton go to see a scary movie? A. He didn’t have the guts.
Q. What do you call two spiders that just got married? A. Newlywebbed
Q. Why did the skeleton cross the road? A. To go to the body shop.
Q. Who was the most famous ghost detective? A. Sherlock Moans.
- Halloween Quotes for all - Oct 31, 2009
- Gaddafi masks sell like hot cakes on Halloween - Oct 30, 2011
- Last minute Halloween mask ideas - Oct 31, 2009
- Halloween Masks available all over - Oct 13, 2009
- Go Crazy With Pumpkin Carving Stencils Patterns - Oct 25, 2010
- Some ideas for easy Halloween costumes - Oct 31, 2010
- Top 10 Halloween Masks for 2009 - Oct 13, 2009
- "It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown" - Nov 01, 2009
- Why do we carve pumpkins at Halloween? - Oct 20, 2010
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Video Is A Different Version Of ‘It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown’ - Oct 30, 2010
- Halloween 'This is' Lyrics and Quotes - Oct 31, 2009
- Last Minute Suggestions For Halloween Costumes - Oct 29, 2010
- Halloween Pumpkin craving templates - Oct 11, 2010
- Tips On How To Carve A Pumpkin - Oct 30, 2010
- What To Do With The Pumpkin Seeds - Oct 31, 2010
Tags: arnold schwarzenegger, bone appetite, brown charlie, classics iv, commercial holiday, conan o brien, funny quotes, great pumpkin charlie brown, gwen stefani, halloween celebrations, halloween contest, halloween jokes, halloween night, halloween season, huffington post, lorna luft, nothing on earth, quotes and sayings, rodney dangerfield, tina yothers