Halloween Costumes That Are In Vogue This YearOctober 20th, 2010 - 8:32 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Oct 20, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Halloween is a festival that the kids and adults await the whole year with sheer interest and develop new plans to celebrate the time amidst fun and frolic. This year the celebrities and films have affected the costume ideas for Halloween as it seems. A lot of girls and boys are likely to amaze others by appearing in dresses resembling Lady Gaga and the Na’vis from the flick Avatar. The majority of the Halloween costume stores and chains depend mostly on TV series, films and popular actors of Hollywood to make the costumes. The movies that may impact the costumes for this year’s Halloween are the animated blockbuster ‘Toy Story 3′ as well as the Johnny Depp starrer ‘Alice In Wonderland’. The vampire costumes inspired by ‘Twilight’ and ‘True Blood’ series are also likely to be seen.
Lady Gaga who has become very popular this year is likely to inspire the dress for the young and adventurous women in Halloween. The pop star is becoming more famous for her unique dress sense rather than her songs. One can buy a lineup of Gaga costumes, accessories and wigs at her official website. The costume she wore at the VMA is in much demand and can sell like hot cakes in this Halloween.
However, the costumes used by the Marvel comics superheroes are usually in demand every year and 2010 is not going to be an exception. The cat costume which was popularized by Halle Berry in ‘Catwoman’ is another old time favorite. The Snooki costume from Jersey Shore is also a rage this year.
- Snooki And Lady Gaga Are Halloween Favorites - Nov 01, 2010
- Lady Gaga, Snooki are top selling Halloween costumes in US - Oct 30, 2010
- Dress Up Like Lady Gaga This Halloween - Oct 15, 2010
- Lady Gaga's meat dress - most popular costume this year for Halloween! - Oct 16, 2010
- Top Choices For Halloween Costumes In 2010 - Oct 30, 2010
- Halloween costume history and quotes - Oct 31, 2011
- Stars Enjoy Halloween Spirit At Heidi Klum's Party - Nov 02, 2010
- Halloween Masks available all over - Oct 13, 2009
- What Not To Wear For Halloween - Oct 30, 2010
- Nothing dark about 'Dark Shadows'! (IANS Movie Review) - May 12, 2012
- Last minute Halloween mask ideas - Oct 31, 2009
- Heidi Klum's Halloween costume for 2011 tops all - Oct 27, 2011
- Pattinson to splurge 30,000 pounds for Halloween party - Oct 29, 2010
- Do You Want To Join Rob-Kris Halloween Party? - Oct 29, 2010
- Helena Bonham Carter Possesses No Regret For Her ‘Fashion Blunders’ - Jan 28, 2011
Tags: adventurous women, alice in wonderland, blockbuster, blood series, cat costume, costume ideas for halloween, costume stores, dress sense, girls and boys, halloween costume, halloween costumes, hot cakes, jersey shore, lady gaga, marvel comics, ranjan, toy story 3, true blood, vampire costumes, vma