Gunman opens fire at Henry Ford Community College in Dearborn, MichiganApril 11th, 2009 - 12:34 am ICT by admin
Local media is reporting that a gunman has opened fire at the Henry Ford Community College campus in Dearborn, Michigan.
It’s unclear if there are any casualties at this time, the college is currently on lockdown and the alleged gunman is in custody.
Dearborn is a city in the U.S. state of Michigan. It is located in the Detroit metropolitan area and Wayne County, and is the tenth largest city in the U.S. state of Michigan. As of the 2000 census, it had a population of 97,775. The city is the hometown of Henry Ford and the world headquarters of the Ford Motor Company. It has a campus of the University of Michigan as well as Henry Ford Community College.
- Wave Tech Community College put on lockdown due to a gunman on the prowl - Jan 24, 2012
- Oklahoma City Community College is under a lockdown - Feb 27, 2010
- Delta employees arrested in Detroit airport for international drug smuggling - Apr 29, 2011
- Texas college campus on lockdown after gunfire, at least 1 dead - Aug 17, 2010
- Two killed in US college shootout - Apr 11, 2009
- Texas college campus on lockdown after gunfire near McKinney police station - Aug 17, 2010
- McKinney, TX Campus of Collin College on Lockdown: Active Shooter Incident, Possible DOA - Aug 17, 2010
- Man kills three in shooting rampage in US - Dec 17, 2011
- Three killed in shooting near US varsity (Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- Ford posts $2.6 billion second quarter income, says all automotive business operations are profitable - Jul 23, 2010
- Gunman spotted on Texas A&M campus - Oct 29, 2010
- 17 Florida Schools on Lockdown After 'Credible Threat' - Nov 11, 2010
- 19 Indians indicted for $60 mn medical fraud in US - Aug 03, 2011
- Ford makes "greener" vehicles with renewable and recyclable materials - Apr 21, 2010
- Former Dearborn employee sentenced for accepting bribes - Feb 26, 2010
Tags: casualties, census, ford, ford community college, ford motor, ford motor company, gunman opens fire, henry ford, henry ford community college, henry ford community college in dearborn michigan, hometown, local media, lockdown, metropolitan area, population, state of michigan, university of michigan, wayne county, world headquarters