Grand Larceny : Various Instances ReportedJuly 12th, 2009 - 6:25 pm ICT by GD
The grand Larceny has been a kind of theft that results in a major punishment, which includes abolition from a country. Recently this kind of theft have been in vogue which has no doubt increased the fears of many people. Recently two men have been arrested by the Bedford County Sheriff Office since both have been charged with grand Larceny and the conspiracy to conduct another grand larceny, besides being arrested for usual burglary. The two men have been identified as Steven Goodwin and Jonathan King who are 19 and 21 years old respectively. There is a warrant out for a third suspect as told by the investigators. The investigators have collected Wii gaming system, power tools and jewelry in their search.
In another incident on Saturday, a man was arrested by the Delaware County Sheriff Department for defrauding people with thousands of dollars. The man has been identified as 62 year old, Kenneth Schwartz and has been accused of taking around $200,000 from different people while he was operating Upright Builders and Upright Custom Homes of Masonville between the period from 2006 to 2009. Charged with grand Larceny, an investigation was going in search of this man for about four months.
Larceny is known to be a kind of theft that though been treated as an offense in England and Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, has been abolished later but it still prevails as a major offense in the United states. It mainly involves the offense of taking and carrying away of personal property.
- Man from Lima, NY arrested and charged for numerous vehicle thefts - Feb 06, 2010
- Man arrested in Colorado mall bomb attempt - Apr 27, 2011
- Report: Actress Lindsay Lohan to be charged with felony grand theft on Wednesday - Feb 09, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's lawyer: Stolen necklace not worth $2500 - Feb 14, 2011
- PTA moms Ponzi scheme nets $14 million - Jul 07, 2011
- Arrest made after death threats against retired U.S. Congresswoman Diane Watson - Jan 29, 2011
- Daughter of Malcom X charged with fraud and stealing personal identification information - Feb 23, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Pleaded Not Guilty To Grand Theft Charge - Feb 10, 2011
- Virginia police arrest suspect in Appomattox mass murder - Jan 21, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan faces her court deadline today - Mar 24, 2011
- Reality TV star Alexis Neiers arrested for probation violation - Dec 02, 2010
- Diamonds worth millions stolen from Swiss fair - Apr 01, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's mural vandalized - Feb 04, 2011
- Indian-origin man uses Da Vinci Code to fleece Grammy winner (Lead) - Nov 10, 2010
- TSA agents arrested at JFK for stealing $40k - Feb 17, 2011
Tags: abolition, bedford county, burglary, county sheriff department, county sheriff office, delaware county sheriff, four months, gaming system, grand larceny, jonathan king, kenneth schwartz, masonville, no doubt, northern ireland, personal property, power tools, republic of ireland, thousands of dollars, vogue, wii