Giant burger sets new world recordSeptember 4th, 2012 - 9:29 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Minnesota, Sept 4, (THAINDIAN NEWS) A casino near Carlton Minnesota has baked the world biggest cheese burger ever. The burger is 10 feet in diameter and weighs more than a ton.
When weighed, it measured 2,041 lb. An official, Phillip Robertson, from the Guinness book of records certified the record for the largest burger ever made.
The official said the burger was made because of good team work and he also said that the burger was tasty.
A certain news house report said that the previous burger weighed 881 lb,13oz. The burger was made of 60lb of bacon, 50lb of sliced onions, 40lb of pickles ,40 lb of cheese and 50lb of lettuce . An average quarter-pound bacon double cheese burger, as served by burger king containing 80 calories. The sandwich made by Black Bear contains a phenomenal 4.1 million.
According to the cooks, it took several hours to make the patty using an outdoor oven that had been heated using propane torches to 350 F which is equivalent to 175Celsius. A crane was used to turn it over. When the burger was completed, it was fed to the gamblers as part of the casino’s Big Burger party on Sunday
- Now a blood-vessel-busting 5000-calorie burger available in UK - Jan 28, 2011
- Brisbane's 'monster' burger a 'heart attack on a plate' - Aug 18, 2010
- World's Biggest Burger To Find It's Place In Guinness Book Of World Records - Jun 14, 2010
- Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger: 1000 Plus Calorie "Luther Burger" - Aug 18, 2010
- Australian Cafe cooks the world's biggest burger - Jun 14, 2010
- Sydney cafe makes world's biggest burger ever! - Jun 07, 2010
- Burger weighing 777 pounds sets new record - Jul 05, 2011
- Burger King's NY Pizza Burger is waistline buster at 2,520 calories - Aug 19, 2010
- Packed with 1000 calories, the Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger is not for the faint-hearted - Aug 18, 2010
- World's Biggest Burger Finds A Place In The Guinness Book Of Records - Jun 14, 2010
Tags: black bear, burger king, calories, carlton minnesota, cooks, crane, diameter, double cheese burger, gamblers, giant burger, guinness book of records, lettuce, new world record, onions, outdoor oven, pickles, pound bacon, propane torches, quarter pound, report said that