Former Miss Pima County Kumari Fulbright Receives Two Year Prison SentenceDecember 12th, 2010 - 6:42 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Dec 12, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Former Miss Pima County 2005 and law student Kumari Fulbright on Thursday received a prison sentence of two years after she had proven guilty of the charges of assault levied against her by her ex-boyfriend Joshua Conway. The act took place three years ago when the former Miss Arizona contestant along with other three men, kidnapped and tortured Joshua Conway in Kumari Fulbright’ apartment. She also received a probation of six years. The news has been confirmed by Pima County prosecutors on Thursday.
In 2007, Kumari Fulbright had entered into a relationship with Joshua Conway. He was not aware of this darker side of the University of Arizona law student, as nothing dangerous happened before the day when Kumari Fulbright lured Josh Conway to her apartment. When Josh Conway arrived at his girlfriend place, to his shock she attacked him along with three other men. They went on to torment him badly. Reports claim that all of them beat him badly and then his girlfriend Kumari Fulbright slashed him with a knife and even threatened to cut his ear off with a knife. In his report to the police, Joshua Conway said that he was held at gun point for several points. The torture lent out on Joshua Conway had lasted for around eight to ten hours.
Kumari Fulbright also won the Miss Arizona Desert Sun in 2006. Among the three accused men, one is Kumari Fulbright’ ex-boyfriend Robert Ergonis who was convicted last month. According to sources, Robert Ergonis will be sentenced next week. At the time of the crime, the ex-beauty queen was a second year law student and was acting as a volunteer clerk to a US District Judge.
- Former beauty queen jailed for kidnapping and torturing her ex - Dec 11, 2010
- Former Beauty Queen Kumari Fulbright Sentenced To Prison - Dec 11, 2010
- Former Beauty Queen Kumari Fulbright Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Kidnapping And Torturing Ex - Dec 10, 2010
- Cyrus dating British actor? - Feb 05, 2011
- 'Spider-woman' who held knife to ex's throat, demanding a reunion, jailed - Aug 17, 2010
- U.S. Government Files Charges Against Jared Lee Loughner - Jan 10, 2011
- Murdered Brit-Indian girl's ex-boyfriend jailed for life - Oct 23, 2010
- 'Virgin' Actor Shelley Malil Stands Trial For Stabbing Ex-Girlfriend 23 Times - Sep 02, 2010
- "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" Actor Shelley Malil Gets Life Sentence For Stabbing Ex-Girlfriend - Dec 18, 2010
- I did not kill Kercher: Knox tells court - Oct 03, 2011
- Halle Berry's daughter needs counselling - Jan 31, 2012
- Man Gets Arrested For Waterboarding Girlfriend - Oct 30, 2010
- Women torture friend for having sex with ex - Jul 31, 2010
- No marriage for me : Diane Kruger - Sep 08, 2011
- Man held after Facebook posting on murder plan - Dec 02, 2010
Tags: arizona desert, arizona law, beauty queen, boyfriend robert, conway, county prosecutors, darker side, desert sun, district judge, fulbright, gina gomez, gun point, joshua, kumari, pima, pima county, prison sentence, several points, three men, university of arizona