Forbes releases its list of the world’s most expensive carsDecember 16th, 2010 - 8:32 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Dec 16 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Forbes has come up with its list of the “World’s Most Expensive Cars.”
The company announced that it used prices from some major car manufacturers to come up with its list. The list concentrated on the most expensive cars of each manufacturer and ignored all the other stuffs. The list has some interesting entrants with some cars costing dangerously too high.
For example, the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport car will cost its potential owners $2.6 million to have. That is right, $2.6 million for a car.
Another expensive car is the Koenigsegg Agera. The car is priced at $1.5 million with the Maybach Landaulet being offered for $1.4 million. These are not just any ordinary cars. They are the state of the art cars that promises to revolutionaries the way cars are used. They have über-engineered carbon fiber bodies and ultra high horsepower. They are also fitted with all the gadgets to ensure that driving them will be as comfortable as it ought to be.
Most of the cars will be available from next year and Forbes predicts that in these times of economic woes, it is only the very rich that will be going in for these cars.
- "Man Made" Series Tells Why Bugatti Veyron Labels It Expensive - Apr 27, 2010
- Mercedes relaunches premium car Maybach - Feb 01, 2011
- 2.1 mn-pound Bugatti Veyron is most expensive car ever advertised - Aug 09, 2011
- Bugatti Veyron Driver Lets Supercar Loose On Autobahn - Feb 04, 2011
- Bugatti Veyron declared world's fastest car at 268 m per hour - Jul 07, 2010
- Beyonce gifts hubby a Bugatti - Dec 08, 2010
- World's fastest car Bugatti Veyron launched in India - Oct 28, 2010
- China, the driving force for luxury cars - Apr 21, 2011
- The Most Overpriced Cars Of 2010 - Sep 02, 2010
- Choice the buzzword, as consumers pampered like never before (2010 in Retrospect) - Dec 25, 2010
- Katie Price to release an affordable pink car - Aug 09, 2011
- Maybach May Be Made By Aston Martin - Dec 24, 2010
- Biggest gas guzzlers for 2010 - Dec 16, 2010
- Bugatti plans to build world's fastest sedan - Oct 01, 2009
- Auto industry to entice customers with new launches in 2011 - Jan 16, 2011
Tags: 5 million, 6 million, art cars, bugatti veyron, car manufacturers, carbon fiber, company announced that, economic woes, expensive car, expensive cars, forbes, horsepower, koenigsegg, maybach, new york dec, revolutionaries, sport car, state of the art, stuffs, way cars