Florida Woman Julie Welsh Dies Of Allergic Reaction Moments After Giving BirthNovember 4th, 2010 - 7:18 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Nov 4, (THAINDIAN NEWS) It came as a real shock to Julie Welsh’s family when she suddenly died because of allergic reaction few seconds after giving birth to her son. Julie Welsh, 28, could only hold her son and kiss her and then she fell unconscious. The hospital doctors said that they have never encountered such situation in their life before in their professional careers.
However, the doctors said that they left no stones unturned to revive her but their best efforts failed when she died. The doctors said that Julie Welsh suffered a massive cardiac arrest as the fluid surrounding her son in the womb entered into her blood stream and caused an allergic reaction in her. Julie Welsh passed away just after 20 seconds of his son’s birth as she suffered a fatal amniotic fluid embolism. Her husband Pete Brown broke down into tears when he said that his wife passed away just few seconds after she kissed her baby. He told a reputed media source that Julie Welsh seemed fine and hence he asked her if she wants to see her baby Isaac. He added that when his wife saw Isaac, she smiled and made comments about his hair and then fell unconscious.
According to the doctors, Julie Welsh had not dilated despite many hours in labor and hence the doctor carried on C-section as the baby was in distress. Dr. Hunter, Julie Welsh’s doctor said that at one moment the family was on “cloud nine” and in the next moment they were in “deepest despair”. However, the doctor said that the cause of death was “natural process of childbirth”. Moreover he said that unfortunately no one could predict the cause of her death and hence they could not prevent her death.
- New Test Can Predict Whether Expectant Mothers Need C-Section - Aug 30, 2010
- Scientists find clues to mystery of preterm delivery - Feb 11, 2011
- Baby Boy Born in Emirates Airplane Toilet to Be Named Ek - Aug 30, 2012
- Tick bite turns red meat into nasty allergy - Jul 25, 2012
- Saudi newborn's father lands in trouble after kissing lady doc - Feb 01, 2011
- Julie McCabe goes into coma after an allergic reaction to hair dye - Nov 23, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen shows off her baby bump on the beach - Jul 26, 2012
- Beware: A kiss could trigger allergic reaction - Nov 21, 2010
- Teenage Brit girl with nut allergy dies after eating curry - Sep 02, 2010
- Scottish scientists grow kidneys in lab - Apr 10, 2011
- Houston Woman Gives Birth To Healthy Quintuplets - Aug 05, 2010
- First oral bacteria linking a mother and her stillborn baby found - Jan 22, 2010
- How kissing can spread allergies too! - Nov 15, 2010
- Baby born with two heads in Brazil - Dec 21, 2011
- Baby Falak critical, police continue search for parents (Second Lead) - Jan 31, 2012
Tags: allergic reaction, amniotic fluid, best efforts, blood stream, c section, cause of death, childbirth, cloud nine, despair, florida woman, gina gomez, giving birth, hospital doctors, massive cardiac arrest, media source, professional careers, shock, welsh, womb