Five found shot to death at San Francisco homeMarch 24th, 2012 - 7:23 pm ICT by BNO News
SAN FRANCISCO, California (BNO NEWS) — Five people were found shot to death in a suspected murder-suicide at a house in San Francisco on early Friday morning, authorities said.
The bodies were discovered in the Ingleside District of southern San Francisco, near the City College, at around 7:45 a.m. local time when a woman entered the house and found the bodies of three people before rushing out and calling the police.
San Francisco Police Chief Greg Suhr said police arrived and found two more bodies in the backyard. Among those killed are two men and three women, all believed to be from the same family and living in the same house. The woman who entered the house and discovered the bodies is also believed to be a member of the family.
Suhr said investigators believe the deaths are likely the result of a murder-suicide.
- Five Chinese found dead in US house - Mar 24, 2012
- S.I. Mother's Sister Claims NYPD Messed Up Investigation - Jul 28, 2010
- Eloped couple found dead in Kanpur - Apr 17, 2012
- Kenneth Bryan Trevino, girlfriend found dead in apparent murder-suicide - Sep 07, 2010
- Elderly woman's body found in suitcase at Russia playground - Mar 29, 2012
- Six killed in California family shooting - Mar 30, 2009
- Seven gunned down at family X-mas party - Dec 26, 2011
- Kashmir woman's death: Family alleges domestic violence - Dec 08, 2011
- New York mom drives car into river, killing self and children - Apr 14, 2011
- Three die in Jharkhand - Oct 23, 2011
- Deaths of U.S. Coast Guard members at Alaska base likely homicides - Apr 14, 2012
- Body in pieces: Police question victim's friend - Sep 04, 2012
- Family quarrels lead to killings, attempted murder in Maharashtra - Jun 29, 2012
- Coppell Mayor Leaves Four Suicide Notes Before Killing Daughter And Shooting Herself - Jul 16, 2010
- Six of family in Agra killed in property dispute - May 09, 2012
Tags: authorities, bno, deaths, friday morning, greg suhr, ingleside, investigators, local time, member of the family, murder suicide, police chief greg, san francisco california, san francisco police, three women, two men