FBI Denies Making Payment To Joran Van Der SlootJune 10th, 2010 - 8:36 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
The FBI has strongly denied paying thousands of dollars of sting money to the Dutch citizen, Joran Van der Sloot. Sloot is in custody in Peru on the charge of killing of the 21 year old Stephany Flores Ramirez.
Slot is also the chief suspect in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Holloway went missing in May 2005 while she was on a high school graduation trip to Aruba. Sloot was twice arrested in connection with Holloway but was released due to lack of evidence.
Reports have been circulating lately that the FBI paid $25,000 to Sloot as sting money and asked him to help them build a murder case. He reportedly approached someone close to the family of Holloway and asked for $250000 for giving information about the place where her body was on Aruba. Sloot used the money from FBI to head to Peru from Aruba. Sloot is now in imprisonment in Peru for the murder of business student Ramirez.
Officials in U.S. have confirmed that they were investigating the criminal conduct of Sloot but have firmly said that no money given to him was from private funds. They added the their investigation was still on when Sloot left for Aruba ,and it wasn’t strong enough for arresting him.
- Joran Van Der Sloot Paid By FBI? - Jun 10, 2010
- Family of Natalee Holloway extorted for Information Of her whereabouts - Jun 12, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's mother consoles family of Peruvian woman killed by Joran van der Sloot - Jun 18, 2010
- Did FBI pay for Joran van der Sloot sting operation? - Jun 10, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Confesses Murdering 21 Year Old Woman In Lima - Jun 11, 2010
- BREAKING: Joran Van Der Sloot Arrested in Santiago for Peru Murder! - Jun 04, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's dad seeks answers from Aruba officials - Jun 15, 2010
- Van der Sloot alleges that a thief killed the Peruvian woman - Jun 14, 2010
- Joran van der Sloot admits extortion of Holloway family - Sep 06, 2010
- Suspect in disappearance of Natalee Holloway accused of murder in Peru - Jun 03, 2010
- Natalee Holloway's Dad Still Waiting For Answers - Jun 15, 2010
- Joran Van Der Sloot Confesses - Sep 08, 2010
- Murder suspect Joran van der Sloot detained in Central Chile - Jun 04, 2010
- Holloway's Dad Seeks Answers From Aruba Authorities - Jun 15, 2010
- BREAKING: Natalie Holloway Suspect Joran Van Der Sloot Accused of Peru Murder - Jun 02, 2010
Tags: aruba sloot, business student, disappearance, dutch citizen, evidence reports, fbi, graduation trip, high school graduation, imprisonment, joran van der sloot, money, murder case, natalee holloway, peru, private funds, stephany, sting, thousands of dollars