Family Of Balloon Boy Moves To FloridaSeptember 5th, 2010 - 9:43 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Fort Collins, Colorado, Sep 5, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The family of the 6-year-old boy Falcon Heene who was at the center of the balloon boy hoax have left there house in Colorado and have moved to Bradenton in the state of Florida. According to the state court officials, the parents of the balloon boy Richard and Mayumi Heene along with their three sons have moved to Manatee County on Thursday after they left their Florida home on Monday.
Paul Cooper, who is the chief probation officer of the Larimer County in Colorado, has divulged to the media that the probation of Richard Heene has been transferred from Florida on his request while also highlighting that the state of Florida had accepted the probation of the balloon boy’s father in the later part of August. At the same time, the chief probation officer also went on to say that the transfer of probation of Mayumi Heene would not be required as she is not on supervised probation. As per the terms of the probation, the Heene family are not allowed to sell the balloon boy story and subsequently reap benefits from it until the month of December, 2013.
The Heene family hogged the limelight in October last year when they claimed that their 6-year-old son had floated away in a UFO-shaped balloon. However, the boy Falcon Heene was not aboard the helium balloon and was found to be at the garage of his house. Following the incident, the authorities accused that the Heene family planted a hoax to gain publicity as they intended to land a reality series.
- Balloon Boy Hoax Costs Parents $36,000 In Restitution - Apr 22, 2010
- Charges likely against Balloon Boy parents Richard & Mayumi Heene - Oct 20, 2009
- Balloon Boy's Parents Get "UFO" Balloon Back! - May 16, 2010
- Balloon Boy's parents to plead guilty - Nov 13, 2009
- Balloon hoax Dad ordered to exhibit restitution - Apr 22, 2010
- Balloon Boy's parents Richard & Mayumi Heene to plead guilty - Nov 13, 2009
- Falcon Heene 'Balloon Boy' is a big hoax - Oct 23, 2009
- Balloon lands without balloon boy Falcon Heene - Oct 16, 2009
- Balloon Boy's parents Richard & Mayumi Heene sentenced to jail - Dec 24, 2009
- Mum "admits" Balloon Boy incident "a hoax" - Oct 24, 2009
- Colorado balloon boy incident a hoax? - Oct 16, 2009
- Charges likely against Balloon Boy's father Richard Heene - Oct 20, 2009
- Balloon-boy case bursts open in US - Oct 18, 2009
- Colorado Sheriff confirms balloon boy incident was hoax - Oct 19, 2009
- Balloon boy's dad Richard Heene calls the sheriff a liar - Jan 11, 2010
Tags: authorities, chief probation officer, collins colorado, falcon, fort collins, gina gomez, helium balloon, hoax, home on monday, larimer county, limelight, manatee, mayumi, parents, paul cooper, publicity, reality series, state court officials, supervised probation, ufo