EuropebyAir expands its product offerings by including ExpediaAugust 24th, 2010 - 12:36 am ICT by BNO News
LOS ANGELES (BNO NEWS) – EuropebyAir, a provider of tourist information, will expand its product offerings by including Expedia, the company announced on Monday.
“Continuing forward with our plans to add resources to better serve our customer’s travel needs, EuropebyAir is delighted to announce its cooperation with Expedia as a hotel affiliate,” Bill Wolf, President of EuropebyAir said.
With the new deal, customers of EuropebyAir will be able to travel within Europe at some of the lowest rates in the market. Furthermore, travellers will have access to a selection of hotels worldwide.
EuropebyAir offers flights on over 20 airlines between nearly 500 destinations.
- Icelandair and Alaska Airlines announce codeshare, frequent flier partnership - Jul 27, 2010
- Emirates Holidays eyes double-digit growth in India - Jun 07, 2012
- Cathay Pacific announces Hyderabad-Hong Kong flight - Aug 23, 2012
- Finnair begins direct flights to Singapore - May 31, 2011
- Jet inks frequent flier partnership with US Airways - Mar 05, 2011
- American Airlines and American Eagle to expand its Los Angeles service - Oct 20, 2010
- Etihad, Czech Airlines sign codeshare agreement - Jun 25, 2011
- Tiger Airways Hyderabad-Singapore flight from September - Jul 02, 2012
- Egencia releases 2010 corporate travel global benchmarking study - Jun 08, 2010
- Mumbai presents greatest potential for corporate air travel, hotel cost savings in 2011 - Sep 22, 2010
- Air India to resume flights to most global destinations - Aug 12, 2012
- Finnair bags the award for best customer satisfaction - Jun 25, 2011
- TAAG Angola Airlines orders three aircraft from Boeing - Apr 03, 2012
- 'Falling rupee making India more attractive to tourists' - Jul 14, 2012
- Gulf Air announces discounted fares to select destinations - Dec 12, 2011