Eight grader Dustin Reader suspended for Bengals haircutNovember 13th, 2009 - 11:00 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Hamilton, Nov 13 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Eight grader Dustin Reader is a huge Cincinnati Bengals fan and he got a haircut according to his likeness. But apparently his haircut wasn’t liked by the school authorities that suspended him.
However, his parents don’t agree with the suspension at all. His parents of the Ohio eighth-grader said that they disagree with teachers who issued him an in-school suspension for his Cincinnati Bengals-inspired hairstyle.
Eight grader Dustin Reader got the NFL team’s stripes and “B” insignia cut into his hair as a tribute to the team’s good season, but he didn’t know that his good season was about to end in school. When he showed up to school in the southwest Ohio city of Hamilton on Monday, school officials put the eighth-grader into in-school suspension. The school said its code of conduct prohibits extreme and distracting hairstyles by students.
School officials said that Reader will continue to do his studies away from other students, as he might distract them, until his hair grows back to normal or he changes the hair-style conforming to the school laws.
- Indian-origin NY boy enters Scripps National Spelling Bee final round - Jun 04, 2010
- Man finds wallet lost in school 50 years ago - May 01, 2011
- Italian hairstylist Ferretti opens salon in Delhi - Nov 05, 2011
- Robert Pattinson shaves some of his hair away - Jul 22, 2011
- Justin Bieber's New Hairstyle Sparks Haircut Rumors - Dec 02, 2010
- Cyrus hiding her new short hair? - Aug 15, 2012
- Indian Army veteran fights toughest battle in Nepal - Aug 14, 2011
- Ohio Teacher Accused of Sleeping on Job Fired - Nov 13, 2010
- Justin Bieber donating chopped hair to charity - Feb 22, 2011
- Bus takes wrong students for a field trip - May 21, 2010
- Chinese teen commits suicide over dress code - May 01, 2012
- The heat is on! Dos and don'ts for hair care - Jun 01, 2012
- Five-year-old boy all set to get his first haircut - Mar 15, 2012
- US teacher sues school for firing her over 'fornication' - Jun 10, 2010
- Kelly Zierdt To Face Judge After Parents Refuse To Pay Cement Fine - Jan 06, 2011
Tags: bengals fan, cincinnati bengals, city of hamilton, code of conduct, eighth grader, hair style, haircut, hairstyles, likeness, nfl team, parents, school authorities, school officials, school suspension, southwest ohio, stripes, tribute