Dr. Hideto Tomabechi’s Invention Breast Enlarging Ringtone 2010 Gets AttentionSeptember 8th, 2010 - 8:07 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Sep 8, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Gone are the days of silicon implantations. Now with the advancement of the technology girls have a better option to enlarge their breasts. Recently Dr Hideto Tomabechi of Japan invented a “rock melon” ring-tone by which women’s breasts will enlarge if they are exposed to that sound. The media reports that the ring tone sounds like a baby crying for a long time.
The advantage of this ring-tone is there will not be any scars or surgery involved. The women can look voluptuous and increase the size of their breasts to 3 centimeters just by hearing the ring-tone 20 times a day over a period of 10 days. Dr Hideto Tomabechi said that he made this ring-tone to prove that the so-called “functional” sounds can affect a woman’s neurochemistry and physiology. However, the doctor did not provide any demonstration of the whole invention nor he gave any information or methodology for testing the ring-tone.
The sources say that “rock melon” is available on-line as well and women from all over the world are scrambling on web to download the ring-tone. However, the doctor said that the ring-tone that is leaked on-line is only a demo-version of the actual ring-tone. The doctor did not cite any reason how the ring-tone would work on women. It seems that there can be some hormonal changes in women after she listens to that specific ring-tone. The doctor has released a video where he stated that there is a “muscular message” which shows that the fat stored in a woman’s belly and butt move towards her breast. This can be an added advantage for a woman as in this way her body can be toned down as well.
- Justin Bieber & Mike Gundy share ringtones - Feb 15, 2011
- Future docs may have to pass new breast exam test - Mar 25, 2011
- Woman kills man by injecting silicone in genitals - Sep 13, 2012
- Singaporean woman seeks sponsor for boob job - Jul 06, 2010
- Link between breast implants and rare form of cancer confirmed - Apr 20, 2011
- Venezuela Prez Hugo Chavez slams 'monstrous' boob implants - Mar 17, 2011
- Oz doctor jailed for raping exotic dancer after she refused him sex - Feb 24, 2011
- Women born to older mothers may develop breast cancer - Feb 07, 2012
- Our brains store 'templates' for our own ringtones - Jun 01, 2010
- Indian bitter melon may harbour breast cancer cure, claims NRI scientist - Feb 24, 2010
- Dare to bare toned legs with thigh-high slits! - Aug 12, 2012
- US surgeon sues women following 'Frankenstein' boobs claim - Nov 22, 2010
- No need to wait until age 50 for breast cancer screening: Study - Oct 01, 2010
- German star Carolina Berger dies after breast op - Jan 22, 2011
- Plastic surgeon in US sues patients for bad online reviews - Nov 20, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,