Dispute Over Tasha Tudor’s Property ContinuesFebruary 23rd, 2010 - 8:07 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Feb 23, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Tasha Tudor, the illustrator of famous books like “Little Women,” “The Secret Garden” and “Mother Goose,” had passed away at 92 in June 18, 2008. However, a dispute over her property is still going on among her children at court. After she died from a stroke, the dispute grew so strong that her ashes were not buried until October. Her sons Seth Tudor and Thomas Tudor and daughters Bethany Tudor and Efner Tudor Holmes, even fought on where and when to bury the ashes of their mother. The judge ultimately had to divide the ashes. Half of it was reportedly buried under a rosebush which she admired, while the other half was buried in Seth Tudor’s neighboring property.
The dispute over her property arose as Tasha Tudor reportedly gave a huge bulk of the property to Seth Tudor and his son Winslow Tudor. The will was reportedly drawn up in the year 2001. The other three children of Tasha Tudor could not accept the fact they were almost cut out from the nearly 1.2 million property. According to the will, 600 pounds would go to each of her daughters, Bethany Tudor and Efner Tudor Holmes. An antique furniture was left for her younger son, Thomas Tudor. She reportedly did not give them much of her property on the grounds of estrangement.
The younger son Thomas Tudor claimed that he was not alienated from his mother. He said the elder son Seth Tudor persuaded their mother to give the bulk of property to him. However, Seth Tudor dismissed the accusation. Even though the renowned illustrator-writer died 2 years back, there is no surety when the dispute over her property will see its end.
- It’s A Baby Girl For Ritu Chaudhary Seth! - Jan 03, 2011
- Bethany Benz To Appear In Porn Movies - Jul 19, 2010
- 70 year-old woman found murdered in Delhi - Sep 18, 2010
- Suri grabs penis-shaped candy while out with mum Katie Holmes - Mar 18, 2011
- Holmes to receive $400,000 from Cruise - Aug 25, 2012
- Holmes to star in 'How I Met Your Mother' - Sep 23, 2011
- Suri in tears after mom refuses to buy her puppy - Jul 17, 2012
- No pre-nup money for Holmes? - Jul 04, 2012
- Bethany Storro is 'still happy' despite being the victim of an acid attack - Sep 03, 2010
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Bethany Storro's acid attack is a hoax, it is self-inflicted - Sep 17, 2010
- Deer protects mother goose - Apr 07, 2011
- Woman Under Acid Attack Needs Skin Graft To Get Back Face - Sep 03, 2010
- Holmes asked to design men's wear - Jun 25, 2010
- Clooney keen on selling villa to Cruise - Aug 03, 2012
Tags: accusation, antique furniture, efner tudor holmes, estrangement, famous books, gina gomez, little women, mother goose, renowned illustrator, rosebush, secret garden, son seth, son thomas, stroke, surety, tasha tudor, winslow, year 2001, younger son