Deceased Heiress, Gail Posner, Leaves £8 Million To Her Dogs And £650,000 To Her SonJune 22nd, 2010 - 7:53 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
June 22, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): Gail Posner, who died at the age of 67 in March, was an opulent heiress. After her demise, she has ignited a rancorous judicial row as she has left a whopping £8million of her assets in the name of her dearly loved pet canines. As she was dying, she had already made preparations to supply to her Chihuahua and two other dogs a £2million trust fund and a £6million beach-front manor in Miami. The will of Gail Posner has also unambiguously declared that her defenders and housekeepers will be bequeathed a massive £17million and also the right to reside, bereft of rent, in Gail Posner’s property, while they nurtured her animals. The housekeepers and defenders have refused to release a declaration.
Now, Gail Posner’s son, Bret Carr, has initiated a lawsuit in order to invalidate the ultimate desires of his dead mother. Bret, a director, has asserted that his mother was the victim of drugging with painkillers. Bret has stated that his mother had been conditioned into using up a bountiful amount of cash on her pet dogs. Her Chihuahua, given the name ‘Conchita’, reportedly had a workforce to take care of it. Conchita possessed a set of expensive clothes and was inundated by precious diamonds. Bret has pronounced that his mother’s subordinates inappropriately convinced her to alter her will and keep merely £650,000 in her son’s name.
Bret has proclaimed that his mother was immensely distressed and had been sweet-talked into employing a publicist to advertise Conchita as one of the earth’s most spoiled canines. Bret’s legal representative, Bruce Katzen, has mentioned that he deems that the publicity campaign was a component of a subterfuge to explicate the reason behind the necessity of a massive trust fund to look after the dogs.
When Gail Posner was alive, her extreme largesse towards her animals had become legendary. In 2007, in a dialogue, Gail Posner had proclaimed that Conchita’s most treasured item was a £10,000 Cartier necklace. Conchita seemingly rejected to sport it subsequent to being throttled by it. Conchita would normally go together with Gail Posner on lunch dates. Gail Posner had also thought about acquiring her own Range Rover to transport the animal for its weekly spa meetings for pedicures and manicures.
Gail Posner was born into a well-heeled family. Her father was Victor Posner, an American businessperson and a generous contributor.
- Gail Posner Leaves Property Worth Millions For Her Dogs - Jun 19, 2010
- Gail Posner's Son Blames The Caretakers Of His Mother - Jun 22, 2010
- Dog left $11m in owner's will! - Jun 18, 2010
- Gail Posner's Dogs Inherit $3m And Miami Mansion - Jun 18, 2010
- Gail Posner's son fights for his share in her millions - Jun 22, 2010
- Gail Posner Bequeaths Wealth To Conchita- Her Dog! - Jun 18, 2010
- Heiress Gail Posner leaves her estate and mansion to her dogs Heiress - Jun 18, 2010
- Dogs overtaking cats as UK's favourite pet - Apr 03, 2011
- Watson clears the air over pink dog - Jun 27, 2012
- Paris Hilton adopts new dog - Dec 17, 2010
- Paris Hilton's latest gift, a pony - Jan 08, 2012
- Pamela Anderson adopts abandoned dogs - Aug 04, 2010
- Dog gave birth to a kitten? Not a cock and bull story - Jul 21, 2012
- Paris Hilton Refuses To Give Permission To Kill Her Rabies Infected Pet! - Nov 26, 2010
- Hilary Swank adopts dog - Sep 06, 2011
Tags: canines, chihuahua, conchita, dead mother, demise, expensive clothes, heiress, housekeepers, katzen, largesse, legal representative, men at work, pen men, pet dogs, posner, precious diamonds, publicist, publicity campaign, subterfuge, trust fund