Dead Fetus Found in Manila in Airplane’s BathroomJanuary 5th, 2011 - 10:18 pm ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Jan 5 (THAINDIAN NEWS) According to police in Manila, Philippines, a dead fetus was found in the restroom of an airplane when it landed at the capital of the country. This story breaks just four months after a live baby was found in the trash of an airplane in Manila.
According to the investigator for aviation, Marcelino Peninoy, one of the persons cleaning the plane discovered the remains of the baby, which was a fetus from five to six months of pregnancy. The baby boy was found on Monday, on board the Etihad Airways airplane, as it landed in Manila, after coming from Abu Dhabi.
It is not yet clear who the mother of the baby was. Million of Filipinos work overseas, and abortion is not legal in the Philippines. If she terminated the pregnancy she will likely face charges when she is found.
In September, a live baby was discovered in the trash on board an airplane in Manilla, and the thirty year old mother claimed she had been raped by her employer. She had hidden her pregnancy as much as possible and then went in labor on board the airplane. The baby was taken by the Social Welfare, and placed up for adoption.
- Dead Male Fetus Sighted In An Airplane's Bathroom At The Airport In Manila - Jan 05, 2011
- Dead Fetus Found In Etihad Airways Plane's Bathroom In Manila - Jan 05, 2011
- Dead fetus found in airplane bathroom in Manila - Jan 05, 2011
- Baby Boy Born in Emirates Airplane Toilet to Be Named Ek - Aug 30, 2012
- Filipino Passenger Found Dead in Gulf Air Plane Toilet - Oct 21, 2010
- At least 2,000 dead fetuses found in Thai Buddhist temple - Nov 19, 2010
- Baby born on Philippine Airlines flight has no nationality - Sep 23, 2011
- Philippines lauds boxert Pacquiao despite defeat - Jun 10, 2012
- Filipino maids in Hong Kong sacked - Aug 25, 2010
- ADB urges Asian countries to undertake more reforms - May 04, 2012
- Moms-to-be who exercise help strengthen child's heart health after birth - Apr 08, 2011
- Filipino-German beauty queen killed in accident - Aug 22, 2010
- Argentines at odds over case of pregnant 11-year-old - Jan 22, 2012
- Etihad Airways to fly daily to Vietnam - Jul 22, 2012
- Wheezing and allergies in kids could be determined in the womb - Oct 26, 2010
Tags: abortion, adoption, airplane, aviation, baby boy, dead fetus, etihad airways, filipinos, four months, live baby, manila philippines, manilla, marcelino, months of pregnancy, old mother, restroom, six months, social welfare, trash