Daniel James Murray on a misssion to kill the U.S. PresidentJune 5th, 2009 - 8:08 pm ICT by GD
On Thursday, the 4th of June, federal prosecutors charged a man for threatening US President Barack Obama. Daniel James Murray, was identified as the man who allegedly told the employees at a St. George bank that he is “on a mission” to kill the President of the United States of America.
Currently, the Secret Service doesn’t have a clue on the whereabouts of Daniel James Murray. However, they were able to find out that Murray has in his possession at least eight registered firearms. According to some of the relevant documents retrieved last week, Murray had withdrawn a sum of $85,000 from his account a week before at a Zions First National Bank branch.
An affidavit obtained from the Secret Services states that on May 19, Murray had opened the savings account at Zions bank with an $85,000 depository check from a credit union. An employee of the Zions bank told agents that when Murray had come to open his account he had asked whether Zions was a solvent bank. Later in the course of opening the account Murray had shared his thoughts on how the current “economic mess” that Obama is trying to clean up, could end up in mass killings if the people were to lose their money.
According to the court documents Murray again returned on May 27 and in order to withdraw a sum of about $13,000 in bills not more than $50 and in random order. Then, Murray had allegedly said, “We are 94 million miles from the sun, and are in between the sun and moon, and the eagle that flies between them, and it’s a giant step for mankind … I have traveled thousands of miles to be here and know things that are going to happen … the banking system will fail and people will die … there will be chaos in the world.”
- Potential Obama killer arrested in Nevada - Jun 07, 2009
- Judge Mr Justice Mostyn orders that husband is entitled to money from his ex-wife's lottery win - Oct 18, 2011
- Man held for posing as defence ministry employee - May 22, 2011
- Three management professionals held for cheating - Jan 23, 2011
- Citibank manager who duped investors of Rs.100 crore untraced - Dec 29, 2010
- Massive manhunt on for man on 'mission to kill Obama' - Jun 06, 2009
- Man held for cheating AIIMS nurse - Oct 16, 2011
- Citibank manager who duped investors of Rs.200 crore untraced (Lead) - Dec 30, 2010
- Former minister arrested for corruption in Pakistan - Mar 16, 2011
- 95-year-old duped of over Rs.22 lakh - Oct 08, 2011
- WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Defends Release Of Classified Documents - Oct 25, 2010
- Obama's grandfather was tortured by Brit officials reveal secret documents - Apr 06, 2011
- Music producer slain in in Puerto Rico - May 24, 2011
- Citibank fraud: Manager surrenders in Gurgaon - Dec 30, 2010
- U.S. government seeks names of U.S. residents with HSBC India bank accounts to avoid taxes - Apr 08, 2011
Tags: affidavit, banking system, barack obama, daniel james, economic mess, federal prosecutors, first national bank, giant step, james murray, mass killings, million miles, president of the united states, president of the united states of america, relevant documents, savings account, secret service, st george bank, sun and moon, zions bank, zions first national bank