Dad At Kadapa In India Auctions His Daughter To Quench His Lust For BoozeAugust 15th, 2010 - 8:07 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
August 15, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): This, surely, will qualify as an outrageous and unpardonable incident. It has come about in India. The contemptible incident is that a 40-year-old Dad named Krishnaiah vended his six-year-old daughter in an open auction that occurred in the Kadapa district on Wednesday. The daughter was auctioned in order to quench the sickening urge of her Dad to acquire liquor and guzzle it.
Krishnaiah happens to be a daily wage manual worker of Lakkireddypalle in the Rayachoti constituency. He retailed his daughter to a Mohammedan named Mohd Basha. In return, the evil father attained the reward of Rs. 1,000 ($21) from Basha. The news of the auction disseminated speedily. The police personnel intervened successfully and salvaged the hapless daughter.
What had come to pass was that Krishnaiah, a lover of booze, traveled to a liquor store in the morning on Wednesday. Nevertheless, the proprietor of the store refused to supply him liquor since Krishnaiah had brought upon himself a deep debt. Reduced to a condition of misery, the father transported his daughter to close by Ramapuram and put her on the market for sale. The bid commenced at Rs. 300 ($6).
At last, Bhasha shelled out Rs 1,000 ($21) and carried the saddened girl along with him. Nevertheless, the police officers gained knowledge about this reprehensible auction and grabbed hold of Krishnaiah. They walloped him. By this time, Bhasha had abandoned the girl on the lane and ran away from the spot dreading incarceration. The policemen took Krishnaiah into detention. A criminal case has been cataloged against Krishnaiah.
This incident is reflective of the degeneration and degradation of humankind. The father, in order to satiate his lust for alcohol, sold his child. This is nothing but a manifestation of the bastardization that had crept into the father. Such scummy people must be castigated harshly by the local judiciary in order to dispatch a message that such inhumanness will not be tolerated.
- Yeddyurappa faces another graft case - Oct 19, 2011
- 223-year-old cognac bought for 19,000 pounds - Aug 31, 2012
- Lawyer behind Yeddyurappa arrest faces contempt case - Oct 15, 2011
- SC moved challenging quashing of FIR against Yeddyurappa - Mar 21, 2012
- Court rejects Yeddyurappa plea to quash corruption cases - Jan 31, 2012
- Dad's strict upbringing still affects Janet Jackson - Feb 13, 2011
- Kanye West trainers selling at over $80,000 - Jun 07, 2012
- Yeddyurappa told to appear in court in corruption case - Feb 04, 2012
- Haryana wants all businesses registered by Jan 31 - Jan 16, 2012
- Yeddyurappa stays in jail as graft case adjourned (Lead) - Nov 03, 2011
- Panchayat orders Rs.5,000 fine on spurious liquor sellers - Nov 28, 2011
- Raids on liquor syndicates in Andhra - Jan 27, 2012
- Fishermen's killers must be punished: Vasan - Feb 20, 2012
- SC refuses to lift stay on criminal proceedings against Yeddyurappa - Apr 29, 2011
- Omar Abdullah rules out subsidy for reopening cinemas - Dec 17, 2011
Tags: august 15, basha, bastardization, booze, constituency, criminal case, evil father, judiciary, kadapa, liquor store, manifestation, men at work, mohammedan, old dad, open auction, pen men, police officers, policemen, proprietor, rs 1