Chick-Fil-A offering free breakfastSeptember 6th, 2011 - 11:00 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Sept 6 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Chick-Fil-A officially started offering free breakfasts on Tuesday. The program will be ongoing until the weekend. Beneficiaries will be customers who make reservations at the official website of the restaurant. Registration is limited to the availability of reservation.
Each customer can have only one free breakfast at the period. The meal will be available at selected branches of the eatery and can be accessed during the breakfast hours of the day. Customers will have to state beforehand the place and time that they want to have their free meal.
There were some reservations still available to be grabbed by customers on Tuesday morning, Philly.com reported. The website alerted that some scams have taken advantage of the customer rush and were collecting data from unsuspecting customers who wanted to access the free breakfast.
Philly reports that the fake websites extracted data from unsuspecting customers. The website stated that, “If you enter your email and continue, you’ll be asked for your street address and cell phone number. Then you’ll be asked to verify your cell number. Almost immediately, you’ll get texts for new contest offers. Online, the so-called coupon deal soon morphs into some confusing iPad pitch. “Free” makes it sound like a giveaway, but the whole thing smells fishy.”
- Chick Fil-A offers free breakfast at select outlets - Aug 30, 2011
- Racist receipts lead to firing of Chick-fil-A cashier - Dec 14, 2011
- The $35K a night hotel room in New York! - Mar 13, 2011
- Burger King Free Coffee Offer A Boon For Coffee Lovers! - Nov 05, 2010
- Playboy's uncensored pictures will soon be available on iPad - Jan 20, 2011
- Boston Market offers $1 coupon chicken meals - Oct 31, 2009
- Travel easy with diabetes (Health Feature)(With Image) - Jul 06, 2012
- Pizza chain apologises for racial slur on receipt - Jan 09, 2012
- Now send email to your future self - May 26, 2012
- Gay activists to hold their couple kissing day at Chick-fil-A restaurants - Aug 03, 2012
- Google Search now lets users block websites they don't like - Mar 12, 2011
- Curiosity helps students perform well at school - Oct 30, 2011
- Beware of free e-sample prescription drugs - Nov 27, 2009
- File income tax return online: It's easier, secure - Jul 16, 2012
- Sneaky cyber crooks hack Simon Cowell's computer network - May 02, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,