Chelsea Clinton shows off her engagement ringMarch 16th, 2010 - 11:25 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Mar 16 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The Women in the World: Stories & Solutions conference was held over the weekend, and surprisingly the major attraction there was Chelsea Clinton’s engagement ring. She is engaged to her fiancé Marc Mezvinsky. At the Women in the World: Stories & Solutions conference, the hosts Tina Brown, Diane von Furstenberg and Barry Diller admired her engagement ring.
Chelsea Clinton’s to-be mother-in-law was constantly asked by all, about the wedding plans, but she politely declined to comment on the issue and just said, ‘I can’t say’. However there are rumors that the wedding will be held in the summers.
It may be recalled that Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky had announced in late November 2009, that they were planning to wed soon. They had gotten engaged on Thanksgiving Day. Both of them met in Washington DC as teenagers, and their friendship blossomed into love when they both started attending the Stanford University. There were rumors that they would marry in August 2009, but Hillary Clinton said that they were baseless. Now they plan to wed the next year in the summer. Both of them are currently based in New York, where Marc is working at Goldman Sachs and Chelsea is studying at Columbia University’s School of Public Health.
- Chelsea Clinton shows off engagement ring - Mar 16, 2010
- Chelsea Clinton Dazzles Women's Conference With Engagement Ring - Mar 17, 2010
- Chelsea Clinton injures her heel, advised to use crutches for 2 months - Apr 18, 2010
- Chelsea Clinton Reveals Fiance's Ring! - Apr 30, 2010
- Chelsea Clinton engaged to Marc Mezvinsky - Dec 01, 2009
- Chelsea Clinton's Engagement Ring Finally In Pictures! - Apr 27, 2010
- Ed Mezvinsky is going to be Chelsea Clinton's father-in-law - Dec 01, 2009
- Chelsea's wedding is Hillary Clinton's top priority - Jul 05, 2010
- Chelsea Clinton Gets Engaged To Longtime Boyfriend Marc Mezvinsky - Dec 01, 2009
- Chelsea Clinton's husband leaves job & wife for ski slopes - Feb 01, 2011
- Chelsea Clinton engaged to long-time beau Marc Mezvinsky - Dec 01, 2009
- Chelsea Clinton shows off her engagement ring - Apr 27, 2010
- Bill Clinton's daughter Chelsea engaged to Marc Mezvinsky - Nov 30, 2009
- Chelsea Clinton's wedding day details being kept on lockdown - Jun 23, 2010
- Chelsea Clinton engaged to Marc Mezvinsky, marriage next summer - Dec 05, 2009
Tags: barry diller, chelsea clinton, columbia university, diane von furstenberg, engagement ring, goldman sachs, hillary clinton, late november, marc mezvinsky, mother in law, school of public health, solutions conference, stanford university, teenagers, thanksgiving, thanksgiving day, tina brown, wedding plans, women in the world, world stories