Caylee Anthony could have been killed by her mother CaseyAugust 28th, 2008 - 2:45 pm ICT by David M N James
The case of missing child Caylee Anthony has taken a new turn. There arose various contexts that led to implication of Casey Anthony as the prime suspect in the disappearance of the little girl Caylee Anthony.
A blood stain was found n the boot of a car belonging to Casey Anthony and police immediately established a link between the missing girl and the mother. However, other developments have been suggesting that Caylee might still be alive. This prompted Leonard Padilla to head to Florida to post bail for Casey Anthony, the mother of the missing girl. Leonard believed that her three-year-old daughter Caylee was alive. By bailing Casey, he was sure she would tell him where Caylee was.
He made national headlines and told journalist’s that he though Caylee was still alive. However recently he said he no longer believes that the girl is still alive. This follows new shocking revelations that have made him realize that Caylee is very much dead and that the mother is very involved in the tragic disappearance and possible death of the girl. Padilla has already made applications to withdraw Casey’s bail and send her back to jail.
A report amounting to up to four hundred pages, show Casey Anthony’s trunk, where an air tests shows evidence of human decomposition. The decomposition is being associated to Caylee Anthony and this has made Leonard to swear
to send Casey back to jail. DNA tests are being conducted to establish the nexus between the decomposed human remains and Caylee’s. Padilla has admitted it had been terribly out of order to have bailed Casey.
- Caylee Anthony murder trail throws up more surprises - May 27, 2011
- Defense now alleges that Caylee Anthony drowned in pool - May 25, 2011
- Judge Out Of The Case Of Casey Anthony - Apr 20, 2010
- Judge Rules Casey Anthony Could Face Death Penalty - May 12, 2010
- Cindy Anthony will not face perjury charges - Jul 13, 2011
- Psychiatrist: 'Casey Anthony was cheerful in jail' - Jan 12, 2012
- Casey Anthony May Get Death Penalty - May 15, 2010
- Casey Anthony reveals that she became pregnant after being raped - Jan 12, 2012
- Casey Anthony's Letters Written In Jail Publicized - Apr 08, 2010
- Grandmother breaks down during Casey Anthony trial - Jun 01, 2011
- Casey Anthony found hiding in Florida - May 23, 2012
- Casey Anthony trial costs more than $140,000 - Jul 22, 2011
- Bill Maher compares Casey Anthony's case to 'Republican Thinking' - Jul 11, 2011
- Casey Anthony trial continues - Jun 03, 2011
- Judge In The 'Casey Anthony Murder Case' Judges That The Death Penalty Is Not A Manifestation of Sexism - May 12, 2010