Black Friday Alerts Meant For Luring Buyers Before Nov 26thNovember 13th, 2010 - 7:39 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Nov 13, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Black Friday is almost two weeks later but the festive mod has grasped everyone. The buyers simply can not wait for the deals and the retailers are going all the way to offer them bargain deals much ahead of the date that is Nov 26th. While some chains are offering pre Black Friday sales others have revealed their Black Friday ads to ensure that the buyers choose them over the others. Meijer the Michigan based retail chain is trying to utilize the Internet and social media. Facebook, Twitter and email are the best ways to update the users about attractive deals and the retailers are doing that.
The retailers are trying to outsmart each other by offering convenient deals. WalMart has stolen the thunder by offering free shipment of products bough online and the deal includes even the electronic items. It is true that the economy has recovered but the US residents are still cautious about spending. A section of the customers lured by the pre Black Friday offers have started shopping. Some of them have a feeling that in the rush of the Black Friday sales they may not get the advertised products when the stocks last.
This year a lot of people are looking forward to buy electronic products at rock bottom prices. The smart phones and Internet access devices are all the rage especially after the release of the Apple iPad. Another favorite is the HD LCD TVs. All the top IT brands are trying to cash in on the opportunity and they have tie up wit the retailers.
- Black Friday Deals Make Gadget Lovers Smiling! - Nov 06, 2010
- Black Friday Sales Bring Good News For Gadget Freaks! - Nov 13, 2010
- Wal-Mart Hit By Shoplifting Amidst Cyber Monday Sales Season - Nov 28, 2010
- Kmart Black Friday Ads Have Enough Offers To Leave The Buyers Spoilt For Choice - Nov 26, 2009
- Black Friday Sales Frenzy Intensifies The Competition Among Retailers - Nov 22, 2009
- Wal Mart Unveils Killer Black Friday 2009 Deals - Nov 19, 2009
- Cyber Monday Electronic Deals Creating Waves Everywhere! - Nov 28, 2010
- Best Buy Unveils Pre-Black Friday Deals For Gadget Lovers! - Nov 12, 2010
- Countless Mesmerizing 'Black Friday 2010' Offers Already Enunciated - Nov 19, 2010
- Wal-mart & Target set to achieve huge Black Friday Sales in 2009 - Nov 20, 2009
- Two weeks to Black Friday 2010 - Nov 18, 2010
- Wal-Mart looking into the reasons why their Black Friday 2010 ads was leaked - Nov 15, 2010
- Walmart Black Friday Deals Lapped Up By Shoppers - Nov 26, 2010
- Walmart's Cyber Monday Deals Are Simply Irresistible! - Nov 28, 2010
- Walmart Black Friday 2010 Ads Make Shop-a-holics Crazy - Nov 16, 2010
Tags: all the rage, apple ipad, black friday ads, black friday sales, bough, chains, electronic products, email, free shipment, going all the way, hd, lcd tvs, meijer, ranjan, retail chain, rock bottom prices, smart phones, twitter, walmart, wit