Biographer Of Sarah Palin All Set To LeaveSeptember 6th, 2010 - 6:22 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
September 6, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): Joe McGinniss, the neighbor and biographer of the ex-Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin is about to leave the neighborhood. He will be heading back home to Massachusetts in order to write the biography on Palin.
His arrival in May did not go down well with the Palins and even entailed a visit from Todd the husband of Sarah Palin. Eventually, the Palins had an 8 feet board erected between their respective homes which resulted in only a part of the two-story Palin home being visible from the driveway of McGinniss.
The biographer stated that he had moved close to the subject of his book with the view of protecting the privacy of the politician. Sarah and her husband however felt that he had encroached in their personal lives. McGinniss said that he had absolutely no intention of spying on them. He apparently told Todd that they would not be able to know whether he is there in their vicinity.
Palin had lashed out at the biographer through the Facebook saying that she did not understand what McGinniss is going to learn by peeping into their living area. Although the fence had been erected to keep their privacy sacrosanct, McGinniss seems to have gathered some material on her.
He has reported about gaining an insight into Sarah Palin’s character as well as her ability for inciting hatred. He emphasized that he had known about it only in abstract before but has gained firsthand knowledge only after becoming her neighbor three months ago.
The spokes person of Sarah Palin did not reply immediately to an e-mail seeking comments on the biographer’s departure.
- Sarah Palin's Biographer Neighbour Joe McGinniss Leaves Alaska - Sep 06, 2010
- Sarah Palin's 'stalker' author moving to Massachusetts - Sep 05, 2010
- Is Todd Palin going to divorce Sarah Palin? - Sep 22, 2011
- Sarah Palin' biographer Joe McGinniss to leave her neighboring house - Sep 06, 2010
- Sarah Palin slams Joe McGinniss in TLC show premiere - Nov 15, 2010
- Sarah Palin offered $1 mn for lie detector test - Sep 25, 2011
- Sarah Palin Erects Fence To Ward Off New Reporter Neighbor - May 29, 2010
- Author Inscribing A Book About Sarah Palin Moves Into A House That Is Next To Hers - May 26, 2010
- Sarah Palin Manufactures A Fence Around Her Home To Block New Neighbor's Vision - May 29, 2010
- Sarah Palin vents fury about exposé seeking neighbour on Facebook - May 26, 2010
- Sarah Palin's new neighbour is writing an expose about her - May 26, 2010
- Palin's neighbour approached journalist to rent out house for tell-all book - May 28, 2010
- Sarah Palin erects 4m fence to prevent journalist from prying - May 31, 2010
- McGinniss Accused Of Stalking Palin - Jun 02, 2010
- Author Joe McGinniss Is The New Neighbor Of Sarah Palin - May 26, 2010
Tags: e mail, facebook, fence, governor sarah palin, hatred, insight, intention, massachusetts, men at work, neighbor, neighborhood, pen men, personal lives, politician, sarah palin, spokes, three months, vicinity