Bin Laden says America ‘will not dream of security’ until Palestine has securityMay 9th, 2011 - 3:20 am ICT by BNO News
WASHINGTON, D.C. (BNO NEWS) — In a soon to be published audio recording from Osama bin Laden, the former leader of al-Qaeda will say the United States will have no security until Palestine has security, according to a Jihadist website.
The leadership of al-Qaeda earlier confirmed that it would ’soon’ publish a final audio tape from Bin Laden which was recorded one week before he was killed by U.S. special forces in Abbottabad, Pakistan.
According to a brief message published on a Jihadist website on Sunday, which frequently carries messages from al-Qaeda and affiliated organizations, Bin Laden will address U.S. President Barack Obama in his last recording.
“God willing [..], America will not dream of living in security before we experience security in Palestine and not before all infidel armies have left the land of Muhammad, peace be upon him,” the website cited Osama as saying, without giving other details.
On Friday, a statement released by al-Qaeda said Bin Laden would discuss the revolutions in Tunisia and Egypt in his last recording. “It includes greetings, advice and guidance, and we will publish it soon,” the statement said.
In Bin Laden’s most recent audio recording, which was released in January, the al-Qaeda leader said the release of French hostages would depend on the pullout of French soldiers in Afghanistan.
Bin Laden, who is believed to have ordered the attacks of September 11, 2001, was killed on Sunday during a secret U.S. mission at a compound in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad.
- al-Qaeda leadership confirms Bin Laden is dead, says it will release audio recording - May 06, 2011
- Osama's death in line with U.S. policy: Pak envoy - May 02, 2011
- Without internet, phone, Osama depended on couriers: NYT - May 08, 2011
- Osama was keenly conscious of his image - May 09, 2011
- Pakistani army dismisses WikiLeaks' Osama allegations - Feb 29, 2012
- Al-Qaeda holding US aid worker hostage in Pakistan - Dec 02, 2011
- Al Qaeda posts video on 9/11 anniversary - Sep 13, 2011
- US to release Osama files - May 01, 2012
- ISI, Pakistan Army knew about Osama hideout: WikiLeaks - Feb 28, 2012
- `Osama dead but Al Qaeda still dangerous' (Lead) - Apr 30, 2012
- Al Qaeda confirms Osama's death (Lead) - May 07, 2011
- Statement by former U.S. President Clinton on Bin Laden's death - May 02, 2011
- Pak warned Osama before US raids: Wikileaks - May 03, 2011
- Al-Zawahiri appointed new Al Qaeda leader (Second Lead) - Jun 16, 2011
- Al Qaeda determined to make 'new history': report - Apr 30, 2012
Tags: abbottabad pakistan, al qaeda, audio tape, barack obama, bno, egypt, french hostages, french soldiers, greetings, guidance, jihadist website, muhammad, osama bin laden, palestine, pullout, qaeda leader, revolutions, september 11 2001, special forces, washington d c