Bart Whitaker is sitting on Death Row in TexasMay 3rd, 2009 - 3:23 am ICT by GD
Today, Bart Whitaker is serving a term of life imprisonment for the charges of murdering his mother and his brother. The Bart Whitaker’s murder case is more popularly known as “The Sugar Land Conspiracy.” The bizarre murder case shook the whole of America and there were a number of shows that tried to decipher the possible logic behind the whole incident. After rounds of investigation it was discovered that money was the driving force behind these heinous crimes. Thorough investigations revealed that Bart Whitaker had taken help from some of his friends to execute his unscrupulous plans. Inquiry proved that Bart’s real motive was to receive the $1 million dollar heritance. Money was his sole motive behind his plan to carry out the killings of his family members.
The whole scheme seemed to be more nerve wrecking because Whitaker was a well-spoken boy belonging to a caring family. Even more shocking was the fact that the young boy was sly enough to take a bullet himself and pretend that he too was a victim of a mindless shoot-out. However, the law was successful is revealing the case and punishing the wrong doers. One of his accomplices, who carried out the actual shootings, has also received a life sentence. The second accomplice in the case has received 15 years of imprisonment.
On the 1st of May, the television program, “20/20,” held a special show on the case, where the reporters tried to portray the real picture behind the whole incident and how the investigators were finally able to crack the riddle. The program was aired on the ABC Television Network at 10:00-11:00 p.m., ET.
- Four arrested for murders in Kolkata (Lead) - Sep 09, 2012
- Two get death penalty for killing four people - Mar 16, 2011
- Chopper case: Romesh Sharma gets 10-year jail (Lead) - Jul 23, 2012
- Ex-army officer gets life term for killing Chennai boy (Lead) - Apr 20, 2012
- Was Zubaida killed for money, not 'honour'? - Aug 29, 2012
- Runaway suspect in Bhanwari murder case re-arrested - Jul 02, 2012
- Three arrested for murder - Nov 07, 2011
- Van driver kills lover's brother, held - May 22, 2012
- DRDO scientist's son found murdered - Jun 13, 2011
- Bangladeshi journalists go on hour-long strike - Feb 27, 2012
- Six police officers arrested for beating and shooting a boy in Brazil - Mar 26, 2011
- Elmer Geronimo Pratt dies - Jun 04, 2011
- Grover killing: Maharashtra appeals for stringent punishment - Oct 05, 2011
- Friend murdered Delhi engineer for ransom, buried body (Lead) - Apr 06, 2012
- Seven arrested for journalist Dey's murder, motive unclear (Third Lead) - Jun 27, 2011
Tags: abc television network, accomplice, accomplices, bart whitaker, bizarre murder, caring family, death row, driving force, heinous crimes, investigators, killings, life imprisonment, life sentence, murder case, riddle, shoot out, sole motive, sugar land, television program, wrong doers