Amityville Horror House Is Up For SaleMay 29th, 2010 - 6:22 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
May 29, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): The massive and rather infamous Dutch Colonial house at Amityville in America, which the renowned couple, George and Kathleen Lutz, moved into, is now up for sale for a sizeable $1.15 million. The Dutch Colonial house acquired infamy in 1974 when Ronald DeFeo Jr. gruesomely liquidated the other six members of his family there while they were sleeping.
A few months later, the Lutz family entered the house. However, they were able to reside in the house for a meager 28 days. They deemed that the house was haunted and that there was an immense amount of paranormal developments in the house such as dark figures and a demoniacal pig named Jodie.
The sadistic murders of the DeFeo family in the Dutch Colonial house constituted the foundation of the book by Jay Anson in 1977, titled ‘ The Amityville Horror: A True Story’. The frightening events experienced by the Lutz family, in the aftermath of the slayings of the DeFeo family, were recorded in the book by Jay Anson. These eerie events were then utilized to make a film that had Margot Kidder and James Brolin.
Former dweller of the Dutch Colonial house, Chriz Lutz, now recognized as Chris Quarantino, is inscribing a book about his terrifying experiences in the house. He has substantiated that there were paranormal occurrences in the house. However, he deems that his step-father, George Lutz, was responsible for the paranormal activities as George Lutz was keen on occult.
Chriz Lutz has mentioned that his brother, Daniel, is executing a documentary anchored in his horrifying experiences, entitled ‘My Amityville Horror.’
- 'Amityville Horror' house up for sale in NY - May 25, 2010
- Moving Auction Planned At The Residence Of 'Amityville Horror' - Aug 22, 2010
- Hundreds attend the moving sale of the Amityville Horror House - Aug 22, 2010
- Amityville Horror Home For Sale in New York, $1.15M - May 26, 2010
- Moving Sale Conducted In "Amityville Horror" House - Aug 22, 2010
- Amityville House Put To Sale After 13 Years - May 29, 2010
- Moving Sale At The Residence Of 'Amityville Horror' Is Attended By Numerous Individuals - Aug 22, 2010
- Amityville horror house up for sale for a price of $1.1 million - May 26, 2010
- The Amityville Truth and Horror - Aug 26, 2008
- Amityville Horror To Be Resurrected Once More - Dec 18, 2009
- Former Lois Lane star praises Amy Adams - Apr 02, 2011
- Technique of 'Ragini MMS','Paranormal Activity' same: Ekta Kapoor - Apr 07, 2011
- Manhattan woman shares her bed with rodent pets! - Oct 11, 2010
- 'Paranormal Activity 2' - horror without much gore (IANS Film Review; Rating:***1/2) - Jan 08, 2011
- Time To Get Ready For 'Paranormal Activity: 2' - Oct 01, 2010
Tags: 28 days, amityville horror house, brother daniel, defeo family, eerie events, george and kathleen lutz, george lutz, infamy, james brolin, Jay Anson, lutz family, margot kidder, men at work, murders, paranormal activities, paranormal occurrences, pen men, ronald defeo jr, slayings, true story