American Airlines plane makes emergency landing in IcelandApril 13th, 2010 - 9:43 pm ICT by BNO News
REYKJAVIK, ICELAND (BNO NEWS) — An American Airlines plane with 145 people on board has made a succesful emergency landing Tuesday in Iceland after reports of chemical smell in the forward cabin.
At least five crew members from AA flight 49 are being treated from headache and nausea after the landing after 13:50 GMT (09.50 ET).
The Dallas Fort Worth-bound Boeing 767-300 plane departed from Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris, France, according to a FAA spokesperson.
Further details were not immediately available.
- American Airlines makes emergency landing in Iceland - Apr 13, 2010
- U.S. FAA issues emergency directive for extra inspections of several Boeing 737 models - Apr 05, 2011
- Southwest Airlines grounds dozens of planes after in-flight fuselage rupture - Apr 02, 2011
- Passenger dies mid-air during Mexico-Belgium flight - May 23, 2012
- Canada identify man taken off Aeromexico plane in Montreal - Jun 01, 2010
- Air traffic controller falls asleep at D.C. airport as jets attempt to land - Mar 25, 2011
- Cracks On Two Planes Lead To The Monitoring Of 56 of the Boeing 767s of American Airlines - Jun 23, 2010
- Chinese firm revives plan for Iceland resort - May 08, 2012
- Fighter jets intercept two small planes in Obama's airspace - Aug 07, 2012
- US plane makes emergency landing in Canada - Jun 10, 2009
- Brazilians top Air France AF447 passenger list - Jun 02, 2009
- Boeing-787 Dreamliner showcased at Delhi airport (Lead, correcting figure in para 11) - Jul 13, 2011
- Two Russian planes make emergency landing - Jul 29, 2011
- Plane makes emergency landing in Poland - Nov 02, 2011
- Security procedures for Michelle Obama tightened after aborted plane landing - Apr 21, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,