Alexander Jentzsch’s death is a mysteryJuly 10th, 2012 - 8:05 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, July 10 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Scientology president Heber Jentzsch’s son Alexander’s death is a baffling mystery. The official cause of death is yet to be ascertained because the results of all the toxicology tests are yet to come in.
27 years old Alexander Jentzsch died on the 2nd of July in San Fernando Valley. What is even more surprising about the whole issue is that Alexander was a loner and he hadn’t been seen publically in the last 8 years.
According to Radar Online, Los Angeles County Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said that, “Jentzsch’s autopsy was done last week. There was nothing abnormal about it and his body didn’t show any signs of trauma. The cause of death will be listed for the time being deferred, until the toxicology results are in, which should be about four to six weeks from now. There was also a bottle of Nyquil and several prescription bottles recovered from the scene.”
And the mystery deepens even more when it was learned that Alexander’s wife blocked his mother from even viewing his body, when it was kept in the Los Angeles County Morgue. She also happens to be the next of kin and thus she is responsible for deciding the fate of Alexander’s body.
- Cause of Sage Stallone's death still unknown - Jul 16, 2012
- Sylvester Stallone hires private investigator - Jul 19, 2012
- Carrie Underwood wore a Gomez-Gracia gown at the Grammy Awards - Feb 13, 2012
- Whitney Houston died of accidental drowning - Mar 23, 2012
- No foul play in death of Brittany's husband, say cops - May 25, 2010
- Was Whitney Houston murdered? - Mar 07, 2012
- Sage Stallone died of heart attack - Aug 31, 2012
- Corey Haim's death certificate issued, cause of death - 'deferred' - Mar 20, 2010
- Los Angeles County Coroner's Office: Corey Haim died of pneumonia - May 05, 2010
- Amber Riley's Whitney Houston's cover on Glee - Feb 16, 2012
- Mummified Body Found In Los Angeles Area - Jul 17, 2010
- Corey Haim Had Pulmonary Congestion: Coroner's Report Reveals - Mar 12, 2010
- Lohan to carry out her community service at morgue - Apr 27, 2011
- Sylvester Stallone's son found dead - Jul 14, 2012
- Michael Jackson – Were Other Doctors Involved In His Death? - Dec 15, 2010
Tags: 8 years, alexander, autopsy, baffling mystery, cause of death, chief coroner, fate, loner, los angeles county, los angeles county morgue, nyquil, prescription bottles, president heber jentzsch, radar online, san fernando valley, scientology president heber, six weeks, son alexander, toxicology results, toxicology tests