Adolf Hitler Had Jewish-African Origins, Research SuggestsAugust 25th, 2010 - 7:53 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Aug 25, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Researchers have claimed that the DNA of the ruthless German dictator, Adolf Hitler, who is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Jews and Africans might have been a descendant of the races that he ruled against. In what can be called the most ironical of findings considering the hatred he had towards the Jews. The research was conducted by Jean Paul Mulders and historian Marc Vermeeren using the saliva samples from 39 of Adolf Hitler’s relatives across America and Europe. The DNA test of the relatives reveal a chromosome that is rare in Western Europe and more common amongst Berbers of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia and also among the Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews.
The chromosome called Haplogroup E1b1b1 is said to be one of the major founding lineages of the Jewish population. It is reported that the sample results were found with the help of the grand nephew of the Fuhrer living in America. Jean Paul Mulders and Marc Vermeeren searched out Adolf Hitler’s Austrian cousin Norbert H and it has been reported that he gave his saliva samples willingly.
There have been several questions raised earlier about Adolf Hitler’s lineage with several experts claiming that he had Jewish origins. The latest study, however, substantiates the argument with scientific and statistical evidence. A genetic expert said that though the study cannot pinpoint which group Adolf Hitler originated from, it does prove that he was not an ‘Aryan’. Considering the obsession that the Nazi had with ancestry, the recent research results might not have made him really happy. Researchers have said that the study validates a historical myth that has caused speculations for years.
- 'Aryan' Hitler had 'black and Jewish' ancestors: DNA research - Aug 24, 2010
- DNA Reveals Nazi Leader Adolf Hitler Possibly of Jewish & African Decent - Aug 24, 2010
- Adolf Hitler had Jewish, African ancestors, show DNA tests - Aug 24, 2010
- Hitler's 39 relatives discovered in Austria, US - Sep 15, 2009
- Hitler once spared the life of a Jew - his ex-officer - Jul 06, 2012
- Identifying Jewishness through genetic analysis - Jun 04, 2010
- Ashkenazi Jewish population more diverse than people of European descent - Aug 27, 2010
- Jewish priesthood has multiple lineages, indicates genetic analysis - Sep 25, 2009
- Osama shares May 1 death with Hitler - May 02, 2011
- Heart disease likely to pass from father to son - Feb 09, 2012
- Revealed: French stained glass window depicting Hitler as King Herod - Jan 17, 2011
- Baby's genome decoded from mom's blood, pop's saliva - Jun 07, 2012
- Hitler had a love child, says war soldier's diary - Mar 15, 2012
- Hitler's Nazi party financed 30% of WW II with stolen Jewish money - Nov 10, 2010
- General Franco gave list of Spanish Jews to Nazis - Jun 21, 2010
Tags: adolf hitler, african origins, aryan, ashkenazi, berbers, chromosome, dna test, fuhrer, german dictator, grand nephew, jewish origins, jewish population, living in america, mulders, origins research, saliva samples, sephardic jews, speculations, statistical evidence, vermeeren